Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I got lucky other parts I needed... I figured I try a couple harder ones I need. LOL

I'm needing a muffler shield/guard for a Homelite Super 1050AO. Also need the AV mount and the bracket that it attaches to... for a full wrap handle on the clutch side for a Stihl 056 Mag II.

Can't help you there Ed. Don't have any Stihl stuff left, and the only 1050 muffler shield that I had is leaving with the 1050A that it's attached to (and it's going to a guy who runs 056's). My Super XP1130 and XP1020 are both missing muffler shields...

Can't help you there Ed. Don't have any Stihl stuff left, and the only 1050 muffler shield that I had is leaving with the 1050A that it's attached to (and it's going to a guy who runs 056's). My Super XP1130 and XP1020 are both missing muffler shields...

I been trying (off and on) to find the av mount assembly for over a year now. It's looking like I'll have to fab one up.

Let me know if you get lucky and find two of them! :laugh:

.......And Jacob let me know if you get lucky and find a good Poulan 4000/PP375/PP395 starter pulley in that box (and/or a good 3700/4000/375/395 P/C for that matter).:D

Man, you Poulan guys are high maintenance.... :)

I might have parts enough for everyone.

I'm looking for an 18" bar to fit an MS250. It's for my neighbor, he abuses EVERYTHING, he will have it destroyed in a couple months.

I think I have one off a 026. I believe its a 325, I can look at it tonight

26 is a different mount.

err..why doesnt he just go to the local stihl shop and buy one then? Swappage and/or cash plus shipping is gonna be real close to a cheap new bar at de stoah....

I am just musing out loud here, but the only way people will learn to stop being abusive to equipment is when they have to pay full price, in the economics sense, and the time and aggravation required for remediation, for their abusive behavior.

the old adage is still true, give a man a fish, or teach him to fish (or he can learn to fish all by himself)

OK, my apologies, not my call, just....enabling never works

err..why doesnt he just go to the local stihl shop and buy one then? Swappage and/or cash plus shipping is gonna be real close to a cheap new bar at de stoah....

I am just musing out loud here, but the only way people will learn to stop being abusive to equipment is when they have to pay full price, in the economics sense, and the time and aggravation required for remediation, for their abusive behavior.

the old adage is still true, give a man a fish, or teach him to fish (or he can learn to fish all by himself)

OK, my apologies, not my call, just....enabling never works

This guy is a real hard head, he REFUSES to learn!

anyone have a 6400/7900 parts saw? needing a crank for a friend. Someone used a bad cir-clip and the wrist pin got loose in the saw. Everything but the crank is salvagable... can buy parts saws or just the crank or a crank case.

PM me with any thing you have!

THanks
Nathan

Back