Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is ridiculous, but does anyone have a Husky 125B leaf blower bottom engine case? I just got one with a broken mount. Neighbor had his garage busted into, and they stole a bunch of stuff. I gave him a Ryobi turd blower, but I almost feel bad for it. I'd rather swap it out for something decent (other than my BG86.)

This is ridiculous, but does anyone have a Husky 125B leaf blower bottom engine case? I just got one with a broken mount. Neighbor had his garage busted into, and they stole a bunch of stuff. I gave him a Ryobi turd blower, but I almost feel bad for it. I'd rather swap it out for something decent (other than my BG86.)

I do... But it only turns about 5k RPM or so :poke: :msp_razz:

Need a muffler for an 041av and maybe a few other parts if any of you guys have a parts saw.
Also need a hand guard for an 015L

husky 262 tank piece

Look how clean this saw is guys, I need the handle piece though :( Anyone help me out?

attachment.php

psuiewalsh said:
I believe that others have had to epoxy/paint that as orginals are not available

Yeah, that's not happening. This saw is too much of a clean original. I'll wait years if I have to. ;)

Ok fellas, I've got a grocery list :msp_unsure:.

I'm looking for a 272 case doesn't need a clutch carb or any of that jazz just a nice case. I'm looking for a 117 dolmar that has a toast top end. And if anyone has dead Husqvarna 340,345,350's I may be able to help you out.

Not chainsaw but will trade saw parts I am in need of a 5-8 hp Horizontal shaft engine with the auxiliary PTO on the side. At least that is what I call the engine with 2 shafts sticking out the side. Like I said, I have stuff to trade. It need not be in great shape but it must be at least a rebuilder......and rather have one complete.

Bump.....still looking.....

Ok fellas, I've got a grocery list :msp_unsure:.

I'm looking for a 272 case doesn't need a clutch carb or any of that jazz just a nice case. I'm looking for a 117 dolmar that has a toast top end. And if anyone has dead Husqvarna 340,345,350's I may be able to help you out.

I have a dead 350. :popcorn:

anybody got a top handle project? preferably husky but anything would do. I have been borrowing a buddies echo and it is one hell of a turd. 338xpt would be pretty cool.

Looking for Homelite Super EZ parts

Looking for the following to bring a Super EZ Auto back to life:

Clutch cover
Muffler
Air filter
Clutch

If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks in advance,
MP5N

Latest posts

Back