Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the following that i am parting out.

036- The following is left.... Gas tank/handle, clutch/oiler/drum, complete crankcase and crank. Good shape., Recoil, coil, flywheel, chainbrake handle and hardware

MS180. Very low hours. The following is left... Shortblock in amazing shape, clutch/drum/oiler, brake handle and hardware

The following 2 saws i would like to sell/trade complete.

Poulan 3000, Saw came to me to be fixed but then the guy just wanted to buy a new saw. Ran when i squirted gas down the carb and stalled out. Probably just needs a good carb job/fuel lines. I didnt really look it over though.

Tanaka ECS-370. It was running about 6 months ago.I believe the muffler is loose though. May need a carb job/fuel lines as well.

Please pm me a trade or cash offer on which ever saw or parts you want and i will get back to you as soon as i can

so how much for the 3000?

Thanks Mark

Lee, I have those tanks and would be glad to send you one for only the cost of shipping, but it would probably be better if you can find one already in Canada because of the shipping cost.

If you don't, let me know.

Thanks Mark for the kind offer. I'm trying the soldering iron trick at the moment. Seems to be nearly there!

Regards,

Lee:bowdown:

MS361 needs a sprocket/bar side cover and the chain brake handle.

028 needs an air filter.

Also want 20" and 36" Stihl ES bars.

Aaron Im wondering if Total ever made the sprocket/drums you are looking for. I have a huge box full that I need to get listed up here. I may can dig around and see what I can find

anybody have any 52mm (2.0625") poulan top end stuff, cylinder or pistons(2 and 3 ring)? were talking old sandcast saws. I know its a long shot, but im trying to exhaust every option. this stuff is hard to come by, short of buying another saw, which are almost just as hard to come by. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for a good serviceable .404-7 six-spline rim (for those that don't know.......some big Homelites used six-spline rather than seven-spline rims). Oregon used to make these rims for Homelite. Other manufacturers may have as well. I prefer to run .404-7, even on these beasts.

Alternatively, I'm looking for seven-spline drum that will work on a Homelite 2000/2100. I believe a rim drive drum for/from a Homelite 650/750 will work. For now, I have taken the six-spline drum and .404-8 rim from my Super 2100 'project' and put it on the 2000A (along with a .404-8 six spline rim).

I also am in need of:

-One or more 95DL loops of .404-.063G chain.

-A 106DL .404-.063G loop of chain.

-A 107DL loop of .404-.063G. I have two different 36" bars...........with 107 DL being too long on one of them (dammit). 106DL may work on the 107DL bar.

-A 70DL loop of 3/8-.058G chain.

-A rim drive drum for a Poulan 3400-4000 series saw. Oregon 28187X. Herr WC-8058. Poulan 48063.

-Two rim drive drums for a Poulan 4200-5200 and 306-245 (same drum for both saw families.......I need two of them). Oregon 23706X. Poulan 530010007.

For trade I have:

-A 20" 3/8-.058G Oregon PowerMatch replaceable sprocket nose D009 large Husqvarna mount bar. Rails and tip are in very good shape. Some paint left on the bar.

-Various Homelite/Mac/Poulan parts (including some bars).

-Some folded green musty presidential pictures.

-An NOS .404-8 spur drum (I believe it's for an XP1000 thru 1050 Homelite) that a prior owner had installed on my Homelite 2000A. Clutch dragged when the clutch was installed (because the shoes are wider on the 2000A clutch), but the saw was never ran before I took that drum off. Has a new bearing and race.

-New Windsor 3 rivet 3/8" pitch sprocket noses.

-New .404 pitch Oregon single rivet sprocket noses.

Bumpers. Thanks for looking Zachary.:cheers:

Happy Memorial Day fellers ....

Looking for an adjustable carb from a Shindaiwa 488 ... anybody have one?

Have ca$h and stuff for trade.

Bump .... I KNOW there's a carb out there ..... :)

Anybody have an outer spike (the smaller one) for a 371/372 .......... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZE? :confused:

Husqvarna 61 Rancher Practica parts

I need a bar cover for this saw. It's plastic, and the part number is 5015349-01. I have some Husky 350 parts to trade or $$$.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back