Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a bag of presets that I believe to be 1/2". I will check for you tomorrow or Friday. Remind me if you haven't heard from me by Sat.

I got the oiler pump. I didn't have time to unbox it, but I'm sure it will be plug n' play.

Thanks for the help, and it was nice talking with you.

Neal

I will remind you after bit.

Glad to here it arrived and it's nice to hear the post office delivered like they were paid to do for me for a change.LOL

I have some oregon 1/2" presets, I will need to measure them though as .565 sounds wide.

Yeah there a bit odd dimensions, but I guess that's just the way McCulloch did it on this chain.

Ordered another one from Jacks Small Engines. We'll see if it actually turns up or just another website that needs updated.

my experience, for anything backordered they will give an estimated date that they will get it. My last order was many little bits and pieces for a 395 build. I got the package a day before their estimated date.

VXB? Who are they?

The bearing on the left above I got from a local auto/truck parts store. Didn't notice the difference in the inner ring untill I got him together and the crank wouldn't turn.:angry:

The original bearing has '6202' on the outer ring. And, it is 35mm o.d. and 11mm wide. That's where the resemblence ends.

From my first attempt, I have one 35mm x 11mm x 5/8" bore that don't fit. Bore is .005" too small.

I have an extra 6202c3 bearing. Send me your address and I will send it to you. Tom

Seeking a 395/4 parts saw.........I have stuff to trade.

PM please.........this thread moves faster than I do in my advanced age.

I'm on the hunt for the necessary parts to convert a 61 to a 272.

Looking for-

Piston/Cylinder
intake
carb

If you know of other stuff I will need, please let me know. I spent a few minutes scanning some old post, but there were varying opinions of exactly what was needed and what would work.

Thanks,
Neal

Bumpity Bump....

Glad to here it arrived and it's nice to hear the post office delivered like they were paid to do for me for a change.LOL

Yeah there a bit odd dimensions, but I guess that's just the way McCulloch did it on this chain.

The Oregon presets are .500 center to center and .250 pins

Mark, I think you've got 9/16" chain there, not 1/2". 9/16" is .5625". I can't help with any, but maybe this will ring a bell with someone sitting on some.

The Oregon presets are .500 center to center and .250 pins

Thanks but I knew that and that's why I cant use it.

Mark, I think you've got 9/16" chain there, not 1/2". 9/16" is .5625". I can't help with any, but maybe this will ring a bell with someone sitting on some.

Steve that was my thought at first but it is for sure 1/2" measures 1" across 3 rivets and the drive link holes are closer together to make up for the longer tie straps and it fits a 1/2" sprocket perfectly.

Leave it to Mac to make it odd...

Thanks but I knew that and that's why I cant use it.

Steve that was my thought at first but it is for sure 1/2" measures 1" across 3 rivets and the drive link holes are closer together to make up for the longer tie straps and it fits a 1/2" sprocket perfectly.

Leave it to Mac to make it odd...

On some Oregon chain that I used stihl presets on I ground away part of the back edge of the drive link at the connection site and it worked good after that. I wonder if this would be a possibility for you?

hay guys. I got something that isn't saw related that I need. I figured because i'm willing to trade saw parts that it is allowed in this thread. I bought a 2009 fuel injected mercury 25hp that was sunk for dirt cheap. I flushed it out and got it running but the ECM has a big crack in it which when flexed around kills the engine. so i'm looking for an ECM for this turd. rod cap bolts loosening and breaking is a common thing on these newer 4 stroke mercs so I figure there should be some dead ones laying around. please let me know if any of you can help me out. this engine will be a sweet addition to my boat. part # for the module is 3AL-72089-0 and it fits 25hp or 30hp mercs. :)

Latest posts

Back