Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need parts 6,7, & 8 in the diagram for a Husky 268. Any help appreciated. Will send green paper in return.
attachment.php

Dunno on that particular model but often you can get repair kits at a more reasonable price. New bearings and shaft, if ya don't need the housing. Usually run about 1/2 cost of new units.

58 bucks if I remember right just for the bearing and spindle

I need a tank handle or a parts saw for the above.I have 021/025/ms210/ms250 and 028 Stihl parts and Husky 350/440 parts also,or moldy greenbacks.PM me if you have something.
Duke,do you still have that Jred?If so let me know what you need for it?
RR

BUMPITY,BUMP.
Anyone have the above tank?I have used up all my normal sources!
Stihl MS260

Last edited:
346xp (NE) parts

Hi guys does anyone have a spare clutch cover (grey), brake handle, and a starter housing assembly that will fit an 346xp? If so please PM with your price.

Thanks!

Anybody got a decomp valve for a Stihl TS760 concrete saw? Have green stuff for a trade! If you have ever tried to start one of these without the decomp you'll know why I need it bad.

Last edited:
I have a McCulloch SP125C with a brand new 36" roller-tip bar. The saw is a runner. Some new paint and it would be worthy of display on your desk. The bar is NOS and was only mounted for the picture.

Prefer cash, but would trade for a 390 Husky, or 066/660 or 088/880 Stihl. PM me with what you have.

258773d1350948241-dscf0079-jpg

Up for sale again. $550 for the saw, $250 for the bar, $700 for the pair. I have more pictures I can email to serious buyers.

I am in need of a usable 066 cylinder (decomp) for a saw that I am building. Please pm me, let me know what you would like in trade. I can do cash or parts, just let me know what you are looking for. Sooner the better :)

I am going out on a limb here so flame me and throw me under the bull dozer,,,, I already checked with the dealer on this and liked to have had another stroke when he told me the price,,,, I have an x300 john deere with 42" deck and I need both spindle assemblies,, the part number is am137483,, the dealer wants $90 per,,, wth!!!! are they gold????? I have some nasty worthless green paper for trade,,,, yes I am hoping someone can help out with them,,, I did find them on fleabay but I just have a bad feeling about the seller,,, any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated

got 2 oem spindles assemblies coming from fleabay,, got both shipped for 129,, not to shabby

I'm looking for Husqvarna 340/345/350,351,353,346 OE or NE and 357,359 parts lots ideas saws or basket cases. Pm me or feel free to call. My number is in my signature. Thanks

Back