Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who the hell is alex??!?:mad:

Im Nich!:) lol

what town are we talking?? I will be seeing mitch95100? soon, and if possible, drop it all off there(If he would like), and I can pick it up when I go and see him! :)

Are we talking TREEMONKEY scott?? or am i just retarded??
Is there a thread for this GTG?

I could handle that :) mabey their could be a goodie fer me?!?!!!? Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!

Sent from me to you using my fingers

I could handle that :) mabey their could be a goodie fer me?!?!!!? Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!

You can have 1/2 the 056 goodies that is left over for Nich... Psych! LOL... just wanted to play with Nich a bit there... :D I'm sure we could work something out though. Are you going to Scott's GTG? I don't know the address yet but I am in the process of negotiating with the wife to go up there on Sat. Will be stopping in Mason City along the way. I think Scotts GTG info is in the IA, MN, WI GTG thread... let me look...

here we go...
http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/231778-131.htm

Who the hell is alex??!?:mad:

Im Nich!:) lol

what town are we talking?? I will be seeing mitch95100? soon, and if possible, drop it all off there(If he would like), and I can pick it up when I go and see him! :)

Are we talking TREEMONKEY scott?? or am i just retarded??
Is there a thread for this GTG?

Sorry about that Nich, I think your AS handle threw me for a loop for 30secs... People call me Steve all the time b/c my screen name is nstueve but Stueve is my last name. Lets try and coordinate this all between us three. I have a customer in Mason City that wants his Makita 8401 this weekend and thought I might go with Justin to Scott's if he's going this weekend. BUt if you read the rest of the thread they are trying to change the GTG date at Scotts... Grrr...

Hi guys,i need a chrome cylinder and piston if possible from the 42cc family plastic Poulans.Nothing to trade but i got cash.Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,i need a chrome cylinder and piston if possible from the 42cc family plastic Poulans.Nothing to trade but i got cash.Thanks in advance.

I have a cyl off a PP260 only thing the top right AV mount was broken off. Have a P too. Might be better off buying that one on feebay complete with crank etc assembled for 50usd.

Husky and Mccolloch parts needed

I need all of the chain brake parts for inside the side cover on a Husky 353 or a good side cover with the parts in it. I also need a recoil spring (new or used) for a McCullough pro 700. Thanks

I have a cyl off a PP260 only thing the top right AV mount was broken off. Have a P too. Might be better off buying that one on feebay complete with crank etc assembled for 50usd.

Thanks a lot,i really apreciate this.Well i saw the ebay listing of the 260 engine,the problem is that i can't contact with the seller,maybe because listing says:"does not ship to Greece".I found onother PP 221 for cheap but seller says that shipping to Greece is 80$.The cylinder you have is broken where the AV mount bolt on the cylinder or is broken the AV mount itshelf?

Last edited:
Thanks a lot,i really apreciate this.Well i saw the ebay listing of the 260 engine,the problem is that i can't contact with the seller,maybe because listing says:"does not ship to Greece".I found onother PP 221 for cheap but seller says that shipping to Greece is 80$.The cylinder you have is broken where the AV mount bolt on the cylinder or is broken the AV mount itshelf?

If you need me to, I will buy it and send it to you.

Mike

husqvarna 435T and the dreaded echo cs670

I'm looking for some parts to a 435t mostly plastic. Also I need that damn clutch/side cover for this echo cs670 that's been sitting for about a year.

please pm

have Cash and some other parts.

I need all of the chain brake parts for inside the side cover on a Husky 353 or a good side cover with the parts in it. I also need a recoil spring (new or used) for a McCullough pro 700. Thanks

I have 5 NOS P/N 87680 OEM in yellow cartons. recoils that fit PM 700 and a host of others between 10-10 and PM850. Opened 1 and just faint traces of light surface rust. A squirt of wd40 would dissolve it. I have a NOS carb for the 700 also if anyone is interested.
Possibly I might have the cover, will have to dig a little. Does it interchange with other models ?
I could use some new 3/8 rim sprockets and or a hub or spur sprocket wth 3/8 or .325 8 tooth for an 026 pro., picco 6 tooth for 017 to ms180, or 200t sprocket not sure what size on that 1 yet. Don't want any sprockets that aren't new or near new condition.

My internet been out for several days. I think it's finally fixed. :bang:
I'll be getting parts out to those I promised soon.

Ed, did you ever find that Green Machine stuff you were looking for?

The p/c I have might work. I bought a set of new rings, but I haven't put them in yet.

I could use a p/c for a 4000j Green Machine if ya have one.

I also need a TK carb for a Shindaiwa T25 brush cutter if anybody has one. I believe they used the TK on some of the Green Machines also. The TK carb has the barrel slide throttle instead of a butterfly.

this shouldn't be to hard for someone to find me. I need an easy adjust knob for a 46cc box store poulan. the PN is #545081875

Latest posts

Back