Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a P&C to an old Homelite C52 (believe C51 and C-7's are compatible) This is a rebuild on a sentimental saw passed from Grandpa to Grandson. Let me know what you got that will fit. I also might need bearings and seals... or a whole parts saw?

Looking for a P&C to an old Homelite C52 (believe C51 and C-7's are compatible) This is a rebuild on a sentimental saw passed from Grandpa to Grandson. Let me know what you got that will fit. I also might need bearings and seals... or a whole parts saw?

Nate, pretty sure I can hook you up. Let me dig through the shed this weekend and see what I can find. IIRC, bearings and seals are common stuff and available new pretty cheap. Check with the Homelite thread guys on that.

What was that cylinder block that I gave away at the GTG? it was a C5 or C7?

C-7 but I'd rather make that one run and not tear it apart to fix this C-52... One for me and one for the customer!

I have a whole c-52 saw that has no spark, gas tank cleaned and rebuilt, new rings, carb kit, willing to part it out or swap wholly. I'm in need of some Mac 10-10 carcasses.

Looking for a few .050 93DL half skip square grind chains. ****, regular chisel will be fine too! Anyone out there willing to help a guy out? Send me a pm

Looking for Husqvarna 65 or 77 carb cover have $ or skil saw 16-12 or Mac 10-10 parts.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Looking for a P&C to an old Homelite C52 (believe C51 and C-7's are compatible) This is a rebuild on a sentimental saw passed from Grandpa to Grandson what you got that will fit. I also might need bearings and seals... or a whole parts saw?

I think I have a new jug available...

I have a whole c-52 saw that has no spark, gas tank cleaned and rebuilt, new rings, carb kit, willing to part it out or swap wholly. I'm in need of some Mac 10-10 carcasses.
No 10/10 carcasses here. Interested in the top end...

I'd take the NOS cylinder offered but finding a piston might become a pain...

I got a bunch of those parts so I can most likely help you with what you need...it would take me a few days to pull them though.

Latest posts

Back