Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in need off an ignition module/coil for a Mantis tiller. I am told that one from an Echo hedge trimmer will work. I have paypal or some parts. If you have one please let me know. Tom
Tom there are at least 3 different coils for the Mantis tillers, does yours have a red or black ground wire, they don't interchange. I have been going to try and change the flywheel and coil as a unit, to see if it would work. I have three of these tillers needing coils myself, but at $100 dollars a pop for a new coil they can just set for now. I have been going to try a coil off of a Echo trimmer and see if ihey will work.

Tom there are at least 3 different coils for the Mantis tillers, does yours have a red or black ground wire, they don't interchange. I have been going to try and change the flywheel and coil as a unit, to see if it would work. I have three of these tillers needing coils myself, but at $100 dollars a pop for a new coil they can just set for now. I have been going to try a coil off of a Echo trimmer and see if ihey will work.

It has a red ground wire. I was told by an Echo technician that one from a hedge trimmer would work. I tried one from a weed eater and it would not work, but there probably are different coils on different model weed eaters. Tom

I got a buddy of mine has a husky 298 and it needs a muffler does anyone have one it doesent have to be pretty but the bolt holes are broke off his

I had a mantis tiller motor here someplace ill try to find it it was straight gased
It has a red ground wire. I was told by an Echo technician that one from a hedge trimmer would work. I tried one from a weed eater and it would not work, but there probably are different coils on different model weed eaters. Tom
haad

I got a buddy of mine has a husky 298 and it needs a muffler does anyone have one it doesent have to be pretty but the bolt holes are broke off his

If you find it and it has fire I would be interested in it. According to mo Jim I need the one with the red ground wire. If it has a black wire I will need the coil and flywheel. Thanks Tom PS I reread your post. duh, if it was straight gases it stands to reason that it has fire.

I found the bottom end do you have a pic of the old coil so i know more what im looking for i might have pulled it off
If you find it and it has fire I would be interested in it. According to mo Jim I need the one with the red ground wire. If it has a black wire I will need the coil and flywheel. Thanks Tom PS I reread your post. duh, if it was straight gases it stands to reason that it has fire.
o

still looking for bar studs for a mac 3516/3216. or parts saw.thanks dave.
I think I have one of that saw. Let me look. If you don't get a pm from me tomorrow yell at me. I'm crazy busy right now.

Also. I'm looking at buying out a bunch of Nos stihl bars. I'll post pics in the trading post if it works out, but they will be for sale. I know there is a hard nose 36" bar in the mix and a few nice old 16ish oregons. Lots of other goodies in the pile... Stay tuned:)

R.O.F.L.

Holy molley Jim, you have one of them to?

Tech. at Orschlens told me it was the first CS3000 he had seen with a stripped oil pump gear.

I have a similar rear handle version that I use for carving and I have replaced that pump 3 times in 4 years of carving! Most of the parts saws I come across from that family if saws the pump gears are usually still good so I don't think it was very common.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back