Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody need any husky 2101 parts? I have some usable stuffuploadfromtaptalk1397772713779.jpg
the inner spike/av mount is hacked and a stihl spike is welded on.
Smittybilt saws

Looking for a few bits to the 056 Stihl Series saws.

-Any 045/056 Parts saws and carcasses.

-Magnum air filters,

-Walbro WJ-4B carbs

-Ignitions (of course)
-Looking for ANYTHING DEAD OR ALIVE. I have some EXPERIMENTs to make on the dead ignitions... Looking for a flywheel if you have them too. Thank you in advance!!

Lastly, I need a points ignition for a stihl 041. Farmer brought his in and it is fried somehow. looking to replace the whole works for him. He was not interested in switching to electronic ignition either.

I have some parts to trade and a little $$. Please let me know if you have got these parts.
I got you covered on a lot of this stuff....

Tis a shame I sold the only WJ I had the other day though....

Dropped ya a PM

JJ. I believe i have an inner spike if you want it. Good friday otherwise i'd go ship it right now. Will have to wait til tuesday bud. Just let me know.

I am in need of a starter rewind sprocket and pull handle for a Craftsman branded Poulan for a customer. The model number is: 358.356090.
I got in several saws today for parts to trade, Stihl 024 super, 028, 029, and 034. Also one Husky 365 that lost an argument with a tree. Some are locked up and some are not. If you have the parts I need please let me know. Tom

That would sure help !! Bet I can get a new piston !
Trade or sell ?

Hmmm... two posts in a row with no "lol"... imposter! where is John King and what have you done with him?

On another note:

Needed ASAP:

ms290:

-Piston
-Air Filter
-Muffler Studs & Nuts

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Bryan

Back