Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have to phone in orders as they have not been taking online for some time. I ordered 6400 seals and gaskets and had to cancel the order after they were not shipped for 30 days.
They might be having distributor troubles. I went through the same thing with Bailey's- I ordered a gasket set, fuel line, oil line, heat shield, and air filter for my 7901 and they were unable to fill the order.

Also looking for a bar mounting block for Husky 272 full wrap bar. Trade for cash.

I find myself needing a Choke Lever for a Husky 288
If you have one you can let go of, let me know what you want for it.
Have some smaller Husky parts, and some MAC 610 stuff.
Thanks!

Looking for a green oil line kit for a Dolmar 7900. P/N: 038 245 061
My closest dealer is a 2 hour drive.
I got some parts from a member here. His username is fordf150. Send him a PM and I'm sure he can fix you up.

Looking for some 268 Husky parts: top cover, filter holders (upper and lower) muffler brace and ??
I also pulled a Sach Dolmar 120 super apart that I had and have several good parts from tank to coil.
Oh! and I need the diverter for the front of a Jonsered 920. (If you want to keep your diverter, I'll sell you the saw that it fits)

Back