Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a husky 350 parts saw laying around? I have a parts saw I'd like to start collecting for. Trades preferred. I have plenty to pass around.

What parts of it are you missing. I have the intake side. I know where some are partially disassembled.
I need carb, top cover, rear handle/tank, muffler, and a 353 piston. I have a saw that the Michigan man gave me at the gtg. I wasn't really planing on building a 350 but it's a closed port saw and I have been wanting to upgrade my 50cc range;) I traded or gave most of this stuff away recently, not thinking I'd need it, but...lol. You know.

This is a for fun only build. I'll wait for trades. Thanks Keith!

I need carb, top cover, rear handle/tank, muffler, and a 353 piston. I have a saw that the Michigan man gave me at the gtg. I wasn't really planing on building a 350 but it's a closed port saw and I have been wanting to upgrade my 50cc range;) I traded or gave most of this stuff away recently, not thinking I'd need it, but...lol. You know.

This is a for fun only build. I'll wait for trades. Thanks Keith!
Will look today.

azubypy4.jpg

How about this?

Got a 028 AV Super project power head that I don't really need - it came with some other saws and parts. Anybody want to trade for Husky stuff??

The Stihl feels like it has decent compression and I see no marks on the cylinder walls or piston (twin ring piston, both rings free on the exhaust side), but the recoil spring is broken and is missing some starter pawls so I can't really test compression. It's missing the air filter, filter cover, clutch cover, and choke and some bolts here and there.

I'd love to trade it for Husky stuff. I'm partial to the 66, 266, 268, 272 family and I'm looking for a 372 parts saw. I like box-o-parts saws, or whatever you got. Figure I'd try here first.

Back