Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a top cover and a handlebar for a 272xp... I believe the handles are the same for all Husqvarna 61 66, 266, 268, 272XP. Thanks!:)

I need some ms361 stuff.
I heed a muffler, af cover, good air filter and starter cover.
I have tonnage to trade.

hay guys, i'm making a post here for a friend. he really wants to swap his 084 over to the HD setup but the backing plate for the filter is a ***** to find. he will order the kit when he finds the backing plate (filter base). if anyone can help my buddy out please PM me. i can get him to send funds through paypal or maybe a trade could be worked out. thanks guys!

Any needs for Stihl 075 stuff? I've got a parts saw----case and crank appear to be good, P/C bad, carb and rear handle complete with kill switch. No clutch or recoil, does have flywheel and coil but ignition components under the flywheel are missing.

I need??????
I could use it but im way down under ;O((

Still looking for the mounting block for full wrap bar onto a Husky 272. Got the bar but need the mounting block.
Have Stihl 038 parts to trade, or straight up cash.

I have Poulan 2150 parts - 1 complete parts saw - if anyone needs anything. I also have a pair of Poulan 245e powerheads that are in rough shape but available for parts. Please let me know what you need. I am looking for 075/076 Stihl parts - handguard in particular - and MS440 chainbrake handle.

Any needs for Stihl 075 stuff? I've got a parts saw----case and crank appear to be good, P/C bad, carb and rear handle complete with kill switch. No clutch or recoil, does have flywheel and coil but ignition components under the flywheel are missing.

I need??????
Do you have the muffler guard in good condition, or a full wrap?

I forgot a few MS361 parts I need.... oil pump with worm gear, brake band, brake lever, and complete clutch assmby.

All I need for the 361 is the brake lever, and oil pump/w wormgear and complete clutch assmbly.
Anybody know off the top of their head if any of these parts will work off an 036?
I can check numbers later.

Latest posts

Back