Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gots a Jonsered 920/930 parts saw to trade/sell/whatever. It is 98% compete only thing it needs is the clutch cover. Could be a good runner with a little work. Good piston/cylinder.
Price is: What's it worth to you.
??
Thanks
Might trade for 044 parts :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Send me a picture or two please.

Is this just for trade or sell or both? I'm looking for a gas tank for a 044, hd airfilter kits for 044,064,066, wrap handles for 044, and 066. Also looking for well bout anything for 2 projects. One is a 064and the other is a 066. Any help would be appreciated! May have some trade but mainly just green backs.[/QUOTE]

I have oh44 tanks.

Any chance any of you guys have any usable 350 Husky P&C's laying around?

I'm in need of at least 4 of them. AM is fine by me.

I have a number of items up for trade.
Bars,Pm for details
Manuals,pay for postage and they are yours.RR

I find myself in need of a clutch/muffler cover for a Stihl 041 Farm boss,if anyone has one.
Husky,Echo and Stihl parts to trade
DSCN3070.JPG DSCN3071.JPG DSCN3084.JPG

Is this just for trade or sell or both? I'm looking for a gas tank for a 044, hd airfilter kits for 044,064,066, wrap handles for 044, and 066. Also looking for well bout anything for 2 projects. One is a 064and the other is a 066. Any help would be appreciated! May have some trade but mainly just green backs.

I have oh44 tanks.[/QUOTE]

Pm sent

I have a p52 pioneer jug here in need of some attention. The bore is perfect and I'd guess it has next to no hours on it. It does unfortunately have a coil boss broken off. If you want to drill the left over part and add a spacer or can weld a new one on, I think it will serve someone well. Plenty of meat left under the broken spot. I just don't have a p52.

Let me know if you need it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 38
I posted this on the trade post :
Looking for a good coil for a FS83
IPL says
4141 400 1301 ignition coil stihl
Could be redmax Part#: T151271200 Supercedes to 512320001
Husky Part # 521749101
Maybe other stuff too as this appears to be made by redmax and sold in several colors.

Back