Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine doesn't have a chain brake. Too old I think

Brian
When I was looking up info on the saw on Mike acres site it said they didn't come with a brake, but their picture at the bottom shows a brake. Maybe it was a add on available later?

I need 2x of these small clips from Tillotson carbs.
3847a65b35c0c1292c0c0fa882b4fee4.jpg

Brian

Did a double check behind the box on the shelf. Looky Looky [emoji3]

44baff10c88a21916552843607b6739d.jpg

Brian
thanks, I did some looking and had some 480 parts saws, one of them had a good flywheel with pawls. I am not sure if it is the same, but it looks similar. If it doesn't fit when I check it out this weekend, I will let you know.
thanks again for looking.

The 162 and 266 carbs are marked as HS163A. All 3 of them had that little C shaped clip that I thought would come in the carb kits but it doesnt. I was able to find one but am still missing 1 for my project.

Brian

The 162 and 266 carbs are marked as HS163A. All 3 of them had that little C shaped clip that I thought would come in the carb kits but it doesnt. I was able to find one but am still missing 1 for my project.

Brian
Is this it? How do you get it out?IMG_20160123_075816728.jpg

Does anyone have one of these rectangle rubber bellows? Both the Husqvarna 162 and one of the 266 cases I have apart have a rectangle slot rather than the larger round hole where the trigger bellow goes. Can't find one searching online.

Attachments

• Rubber Bellows.JPG
    Rubber Bellows.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 35
I'm looking for a full wrap handle for a Dolmar 6400/7900 in decent shape. I have a couple new Oregon Pro-Lite bars to trade. Both are 20", one is for a Stihl and the other a large mount Husky/Dolmar, etc. Thanks.

Looking for some stihl 024 parts. Throttle linkage, air filter and top covers, black rear top handle cover, and muffler. Pm if you can assist.

Looking for some stihl 024 parts. Throttle linkage, air filter and top covers, black rear top handle cover, and muffler. Pm if you can assist.
Throttle linkage is the same as an o26 correct ? I probably have both but don't know the difference. I don't think I have a decent 024 filter, probably a top cover, not sure about the black handle cover. May be I have a muffler, again I do not recollect if they are different then the 026 ?
If u still are looking for these parts, let me know more details and I 'll do some digging around.

Latest posts

Back