Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jonsered 520 part

In need of a top handle Av mount(mounts between handle and cyl on clutch side), mine is torn in two peices and not sure as how to fix it, without replacing it. thanks

Hypothetical question here. I have the chance to buy a Mercury Model KB7-AY 36" bar Keikhaefeer. I don't think I want to keep it (not in a collector stage of my CAD), so is there someone on here that would be interested in it?

The saw looks to be complete, but is frozen up. I have a picture of the saw....

Since a bunch of you are always swapping parts, I was wondering if maybe somebody could identify a part number for me. 503 55 24-01 It is a inner dog but I can not figure out which saw it fits :dizzy:
Thanks

044 tank for sale or trade

Got an 044 fuel tank for sale or trade. Some idiot put the wrong length screw in the wrap handle and put a hole through the tank into the fuel cell. Super easy to fix, I'll even fix it myself if wanted.

Hypothetical question here. I have the chance to buy a Mercury Model KB7-AY 36" bar Keikhaefeer. I don't think I want to keep it (not in a collector stage of my CAD), so is there someone on here that would be interested in it?

PM sent

And thanks for finding where that spike goes, I found it in a box of 288/281 stuff at the dealer.

Last edited:

I'd be interested in a picture...

Since a bunch of you are always swapping parts, I was wondering if maybe somebody could identify a part number for me. 503 55 24-01 It is a inner dog but I can not figure out which saw it fits :dizzy:
Thanks

Husky 395...

I'm debating on rebuilding this Husqvarna L65 that I have here. If I do I will need a front handle and oil pump cover for sure.

Anyone got any 65 parts laying around?

Hey Mark,
All out of the old husky parts here. But, wanted to say thanks for the chains. I have to appoligize for taking for ever to get you the bar.
Thanks again
Bob

Anybody got a full wrap handle for an old homelite xl-12 ? Is there such a thing ? Thought I saw one years ago. Also want one of those little stack type mufflers, mines not loud enough....:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back