Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you using those to work up some stuff on the landing? If I had some round ground I'd send it but all my .063" gauge chain is RSLK also.

Naaah...I don't plan on using them at all. They're brand new. The stuff I'm cutting is muddy and burned and round ground just lasts longer.

If I was into some really clean wood I'd probably run them. Like I said, if nobody wants to swap I'll try my hand at round filing them.

used 28" large mount Husky bar

Does anyone have a decent used 28" bar for large mount Husqvarna chainsaws (288xp, 2100CD) thats just sitting around? It doesn't need to be any particular gauge or come with a chain ether. I don't have much to trade but send me a request and I'll see what I can find. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
supertrak

i have a supertrak TL150 with fecon head, bucket and rake attachments. I have been mulching for a couple years. great machine, enjoy the work.
But I have arthritis and I have a serious neck problem, even though the vibration in the machine I think is very minor, it is enough to aggravate my neck problem to where I had to get an epidural shot 3 times.
this caused me to avoid doing very much work with the machine. I still run it around my property for short times, and I do small jobs for neighbors and friends. I am considering selling, even though this is not the greatest time to be selling.
but since I am afraid to go on jobs. I don't want it to just set.

Listing before all goes to ebay.

Have a 044 in pieces, all good except a clutch side crank bearing got little movement. Kept throwing out the seal. Non HD, arctic, flywheel lost one fin, have a regular flywheel to goes with it too. Minus the cylinder and piston. The coil is gone but I have one off 024 that works

046 BB kit, ported and slotted to run on 044. about 5 tanks through it.

024 clutch, oil pump, chain brake, case, needs cleaning, flywheel, dawg, and recoil (small crack but functional)

I can take pics, looking for a bigger saw project or husky mid size project.

Last edited:
029/290 Mahle cylinder

I have a used 029/290 Stihl cylinder for sale or trade. Its used, but has no scoring, and in good shape. Pics upon request.

I have 24" husqvarna bar and chain 3/8 058, I would like to trade for same in 050 pitch..its a big mount husqy bar...

Im looking for either a new piston and rings for an 034, or a 034S jug and piston. I have a couple little older Homelites that run, just need a little work. I also have a usable 290 cylinder.

Homelite 750 Cylinder

Anybody have a good 750 cylinder they'd let go of? Scored would even work, as long as it can be cleaned up. I have a good piston and rings.

066 oil pump wanted

I'm looking for an 066 oil pump, with the plastic worm gear, and tang/ lever that hooks on the clutch drum. An inner spike / dog with mounting bolts is welcome too. I have an 066 Mahle cylinder that is not new, but probably could be cleaned up. I can show good pictures if you want.

Thanks

jred 930

hey guys i have aquired a jonsered 930 and am in need of a cylinder, if you can point me in the right direction to puchase one i would appreciate it

I'm looking for an 066 oil pump, with the plastic worm gear, and tang/ lever that hooks on the clutch drum. An inner spike / dog with mounting bolts is welcome too. I have an 066 Mahle cylinder that is not new, but probably could be cleaned up. I can show good pictures if you want.

Thanks

I'll look through my stuff. I probably have an 066 oil pump you can have.

hey guys i have aquired a jonsered 930 and am in need of a cylinder, if you can point me in the right direction to puchase one i would appreciate it

Too bad you didn't catch me three weeks ago, I gave away my last one.

Back