Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a set of decent MS-440 crankcases? Maybe 044 will work also? I think the brake assy is different in the case, but not sure. I really only need the clutch side.

I have plenty to trade in most colors.

i think i have a clutch side case for 044 , i will check and get back to you

i would like to get an 041G,

running or not

send me a line

One Million Dollars......(I take pay-pal)

dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

I borrowed your pic wigglesworth!!

I have some new OEM piston and ring kits here maybe someone can use:

Stihl MS-441
Husqvarna 372XPW (51.4mm)
Sachs-Dolmar 133 (Dished EPA version, for the later cylinders)

These are new in-the-box kits with all the stuff and are not aftermarket. Will trade for?

Anyone have a set of decent MS-440 crankcases? Maybe 044 will work also? I think the brake assy is different in the case, but not sure. I really only need the clutch side.

I have plenty to trade in most colors.

BUMP!

Looks like the 044 case might work. Brake is the same. How close are the cases matched on these? I have mixed and matched Husky cases before, but not Stihl Pro cases.
I'd really rather just replace the clutch side if I could get away with it.

QUOTE=Teddy.Scout;2215178]Come on Wildman! stop helping him!!!
You live closer to me!
LOL!!!:cheers:[/QUOTE]

Helping who?:sword:

BUMP!

Looks like the 044 case might work. Brake is the same. How close are the cases matched on these? I have mixed and matched Husky cases before, but not Stihl Pro cases.
I'd really rather just replace the clutch side if I could get away with it.

It's much harder to mix and match Stihl cases than Husky cases.

Still looking for physical proof of bigfoot, or a 3/4 or full wrap for an 036. If you have either shoot me a pm.

266se,2101,2100cd

the 266se has no b/c,2101 just needs recoil rope has a 3ft b/c,2100cd parts saw, looking for a nice 371xp or 372xp,need a 346xp rebuilt,or make an offer.pm for more info if interested.

Back