Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody have any AH81 parts? I need a flywheel and a recoil for my Ol David Bradley gear drive. If I recall, these things run the oposite way as most,(clockwise) so I believe the recoil will have to be specific and I dont know about the flywheel. Hopefully somebody has some knowledge on these.

Thanks in advance.

Need P&C for husky 41 and..

Have a hysky 41 P&C melted together..
want spikes for my homie 750.
got junk like this stuff :)
also some other odds and ends,this is only stihl stuff.
small poulan craftsman stuff i have also.
lots of homie xl12 type stuff.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I want the saw that came out from under those, lol. I don't need a cylinder.

Being a smart a#$, I have the pistons as well, didn't want to unwrap them from the bubble wrap.

The only carcasses(parts saws) I have left are pretty rough!

If you feel the need, your welcome to throw an 046 top in a box and send her to me....:)

As long as you have a clean hone, I have 3 others that need a real good cleaning.
They will clean up, just need a good cleaning. They will clean up!!!

Local farmer brought me a Husky 49 that somehow ended up underneath his 4 wheeler. Broke the rear handle and wrap handle all to crap. I told him it was a throw away saw, but he said it ran pretty good, and most likely it would end back under his 4 wheeler again before it was over with, so he is looking for a handle. Anybody got's one?

got a 45 can send some pict. if u want pm me
jnl

Anybody have any AH81 parts? I need a flywheel and a recoil for my Ol David Bradley gear drive. If I recall, these things run the oposite way as most,(clockwise) so I believe the recoil will have to be specific and I dont know about the flywheel. Hopefully somebody has some knowledge on these.

Thanks in advance.

i have a few ah81's not from a DB gear though
jnl

Back