Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a 24 or 28 inch x 3/8 pitch bar for a 362XP (smaller mount style with 8.2 mm studs)

Thanks,

PJ

20" Carlton Pro champ 3/8 .050 Husky mount bar

for sale. My Jonsered 2163 needs a small mount bar and I would like to trade the large mount I have for a small mount, or sell it outright. It is in excellent shape with barely any paint missing. It has the replaceable sprocket tip.

Pics upon request.

i have a 20" 3/8 0.50 forester sprocket tip with very little use on it.
it came with my dolbaby 7900).

i'd swap it for something.

what brand, type of chains do you have to swap in 18", 20", 28" 3/8 0.50?
have you a known good walbro carb for 028?

edit:i just saw the above post....
not trying to step on any toes here.

Whats the 028 take for a carb ?

I'm looking for a oil tank for a Mac 1-70, 1-71, or any of the 44 series. The one I have is usable but the bottom mounting point for the spike is gone. :cry:

for sale. My Jonsered 2163 needs a small mount bar and I would like to trade the large mount I have for a small mount, or sell it outright. It is in excellent shape with barely any paint missing. It has the replaceable sprocket tip.

Pics upon request.

Let me look I might have what you need and will maybe make that trade. Won't get a chance to look till Sunday though.

This is the same flywheel off of 10-10s, PM60s, PM700s, SP81s, 555s, 7-10s, 1-10s and SP80s

If anyone can help that would be great.

A 55 parts saw would be even better.

CT

I might have that as well, was going to look for that bar for you Sunday anyway, I'll check that as well.

I'm looking for a oil tank for a Mac 1-70, 1-71, or any of the 44 series. The one I have is usable but the bottom mounting point for the spike is gone. :cry:

I have one pm me your email and I'll take a photo of it tomorrow and send it to you, can't remember the exact condition but I think it's ok.

Tim

Needs,
Brake handle for Stihl ms210
Intake boot for Stihl ms250
Or just a whole parts saw
Muffler for Stihl 024
Oil cap for a Homelite VI123

Wants,
Hi-top cover, & complete clutch cover for Husky 288
30cc-45cc husky saw, non running ok

I need a recoil for a 2100,

J

Homelite ?

I'm thinking Husky 2100....

yup..... 2100 Husky...sorry!!!! :D

I am looking for a 20 or 24 inch bar for my Dolmar 7300.It takes a large mount Husky pattern,3/8s pitch,.050 gauge.The 20 has 72 links and the 24 has 84.I have a number of Husky bars,28 and 32's ,some new chains(let me know what you need)and many Stihl 028 parts.

Some Stihls,Huskys,Echos and now a Dolmar.

got it..let me know if other do not come though....

Looking for a 24 or 28 inch x 3/8 pitch bar for a 362XP (smaller mount style with 8.2 mm studs)
Thanks, PJ

The 362 has a small mount???? really?

20", MAYBE, but not bigger here...

Needs,
Brake handle for Stihl ms210
Intake boot for Stihl ms250
Or just a whole parts saw
Muffler for Stihl 024
Oil cap for a Homelite VI123

Wants,
Hi-top cover, & complete clutch cover for Husky 288
30cc-45cc husky saw, non running ok

Gota a 35 needin a recoil, a 41 AND a 40 needing top end work. 340 needing a side cover, and muffler, 42 special I should be finishing in a couple days...

PM me, if interested in any.

J

I've got some small mount Husky bars. 1 used 3/8 50 gauge 28" hard nose, 1 used 50 gauge 82 dl 24" hard nose + chains, 1 new 84 dl 3/8 58 gauge Oregon powermatch. Have 58 gauge chain also I could trade with the bar.
I would like to trade for another small mount in excellant condition 72 or 76 drve link sprocket nose, and ,or stihl bars in 3/8 pitch to fit the 026 to ms660. I also still need an 041 ignition system in good working condition or 041 parts saw with a good ignition system

I bought one this week that is cosmetically good and I need some parts. I need a brake band, a pull handle and probably a P &C. If you have a parts saw with these item's I have parts, cash and paypal. Thanks Tom

Find a piston & cylinder yet?

Due to a brain fart, I purchased a piston and cylinder from one of the supporting vendors. Excellent shape but can't use it.:bang: It was listed as for a Eager Beaver 2.0.

My reserch indicates they also fit a Mini Mac 35, Power Mac 6, Eager Beaver PM155 or Eager Beaver PM165. 36.5 mm bore.

I'm looking for a piston & cylinder for a Eager Beaver 2014, 36.0 mm bore. DUH!

Chainsaw tinkering has a steep learning curve.

Last edited:
I got this nice 257 here, only thing is chain brake doesn't function. Possible trade for 365,371,372 project.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back