Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for Stihl 031 and 032 parts. I have 3 needing different things. Carb top handle/cover for 031 AVE and clutch cover for 032. PM me if you have anything. I have parts and $

I know this thread ain't for selling but I must be too dumb to work the trading post controls, keep getting an error message.

A friend of mine has a nice Husqvarna 365 special he needs to sell before Christmas.

attachment.php

It's pretty cheap, send me a PM if interested.

I have a Zama C3M from a 044.

I would trade it for a adjustable hi jet carb for a 026....

I would like to port the 026, but don't really want to go thru putting an 044 carb on it.

What model and number is this carb you need? I got a box of carbs somewhere.

Biotch.;)

Jay and Aaron,

Sorry ladies, but I called dibs when it still looked like this:

attachment.php

attachment.php

But now I have a 505. Does the 505 cancel my dibs?

272 jug and piston

Hey all, looking for a good/decent 272 jug and piston. Also looking for a crank.

I've got some husky parts (266,268,272) and stihl 066 parts to trade.

Jon

Last edited:
More idle ****-chat for Jay.....

You guys are a blast. Trade a Mac or Stihl to me for that. :ices_rofl:

You forgot the Skil, the O&R, and the little Poulan...:hmm3grin2orange:

Tonight's menu consisted of Saranac Caramel porter, Saranac Seasons Best nut Brown and Mendocino Black Hawk Stout. i may have had a few but never to many.

Mmmmmmm. Good stuff. Had it at the original source. Now the Hopland Brewery has lost its lease, and I'll have to travel another 15-20 minutes closer to the PMW (and RandyMac) to get some fresh at the source. If you make your way out west, I'll buy you a pint (at least) at their new location. I'll be sure to look for some Saranac Irish Stout next time I'm in BevMo too.

http://www.mendobrew.com/
http://www.mendobrew.com/company/pr/pr_54.html
http://www.mendobrew.com/brews/main_brews.html

Here's where yours comes from. They've been owned by the Mendocino Brewery folks since 1997. If I make it to your neck of the woods we can compare notes.

http://www.oldesaratogabrew.com/aboutbeer.html
http://www.oldesaratogabrew.com/brewlist.html

Jay and Aaron,

Sorry ladies, but I called dibs when it still looked like this:

But now I have a 505. Does the 505 cancel my dibs?

That's right Tim. Once you got a 505 your "dibs" were canceled.:biggrinbounce2:

Ok..............right back to on-topic content...:D

-I could use an inexpensive but usable 16" .375/.050g small Homelite/Husky/etc mount bar for my Homelite Super E-Z auto. IIRC, the driver count is different between the little Homelites and the small Husky/etc saws, but the mount pattern is the same (8.2mm slot). Don't really want to mess with .325" chain on this saw.

I'll probably just end up getting a cheap bar from feebay, or a cheap asian bar from Baileys or one of the other site sponsors, unless somebody wants to get rid of one here. If you have one laying around that you wanna get rid of...........then please LMK what you want in $$$ or trade for one shipped to me.

-Same thing regarding a cheap 16" Homelite XL12/Poulan Pro/Jonsered/Pioneer/Remington pattern .375/.050g bar for my Remington/Wards SL-9A. .375"/9.5mm slot. That saw has a neat little 12" RN bar that I'm going to put aside for 'safekeeping', as it's too cool to wear out, and too short for my limbing needs. I'd like to run a cheap bar on this saw fer workin'. All the bars I have in that mount pattern are 18" and longer (mostly 20"), except for the nice old Homelite stenciled 16" hardnose that was OEM with one of my SXL12's. That's not getting used except at GTG's now, unless I get an even nicer NOS replacement for it down the road...

Last edited:
Ok..............right back to on-topic content...:D

-I could use an inexpensive but usable 16" .375/.050g small Homelite/Husky/etc mount bar for my Homelite Super E-Z auto. IIRC, the driver count is different between the little Homelites and the small Husky/etc saws, but the mount pattern is the same (8.2mm slot). Don't really want to mess with .325" chain on this saw.

I'll probably just end up getting a cheap bar from feebay, or a cheap asian bar from Baileys or one of the other site sponsors, unless somebody wants to get rid of one here. If you have one laying around that you wanna get rid of...........then please LMK what you want in $$$ or trade for one shipped to me.

-Same thing regarding a cheap 16" Homelite XL12/Poulan Pro/Jonsered/Pioneer/Remington pattern .375/.050g bar for my Remington/Wards SL-9A. .375"/9.5mm slot. That saw has a neat little 12" RN bar that I'm going to put aside for 'safekeeping', as it's too cool to wear out, and too short for my limbing needs. I'd like to run a cheap bar on this saw fer workin'. All the bars I have in that mount pattern are 18" and longer (mostly 20"), except for the nice old Homelite stenciled 16" hardnose that was OEM with one of my SXL12's. That's not getting used except at GTG's now, unless I get an even nicer NOS replacement for it down the road...

I have both of those bars, but it would cost more to ship them than what they're worth.

Baileys has some small bars for cheap. I just got a 16'' .325 for my partner 500 for 14 bucks....:bowdown:

Husqvarna 385xp parts

Hello,
I am looking for a Crankcase or at least the flywheel side for a 385xp.
I have 026 parts and some 394 parts or cash.
Thanks

I have both of those bars, but it would cost more to ship them than what they're worth.

Baileys has some small bars for cheap. I just got a 16'' .325 for my partner 500 for 14 bucks....:bowdown:

You're right Chris. Shipping is a killer on bars. I'll most likely just add a couple of el-cheapo's to my next Baileys order. I believe my 'big' Christmas gift from the Mrs is gonna be Baileys and/or Edge and Engine spending money. Wonder if they do gift certificates...:D

Stihl and Husky parts

In search of:
-026 carb (with adjustable high side)
-Clutch cover for a 034 (want a nice clean one, saw is nice!)
-028 outer muffler cover

-Husky 51 piston

Thanks!

BBB

In search of:
-026 carb (with adjustable high side)
-Clutch cover for a 034 (want a nice clean one, saw is nice!)
-028 outer muffler cover

-Husky 51 piston

Thanks!

BBB
Maybe one of these fine fellas know where you can find the 034 air filter you need as well?

:)

Im looking for a gas tank for a Poulan 3800 or the likes.

You guys may have this figured out already, but in case you don't know, I like XL-12s!!!!! I need a muffler and a upper wrap mount for one. I have some stuff to trade.

Latest posts

Back