Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm still looking for a decompression valve for my 064bb build if someone has one just sitting around. i also still have a stihl hardnose 25inch bar that i would like to trade for a 20 inch bar for my 036, the bar has 3/4 of the paint left on it.

Last edited:
Need

066 crank for Poly flywheel type (10mm threads) flywheel

046 handle/fuel tank

046 sprocket cover

2 361 mufflers
361 sprocket cover
361 piston
2 361 jugs

2 200t top handles
A 200t bar&chain or two

Have to trade

Cash!

Stihl 390 parts saw (appears to have good pistons and jugs)

Lots of 066 / 660 parts
crank cases
Fuel tank/handles
plastics
Pull cord assemblies
flywheels
ignitions
Lots of other 066 stuff
066 crank (8mm nut/metal flywheel)

I'm looking for a Husky,Dolmar, Stihl. Echo project saw, preferably in the 40-60cc range. A 346 Husky would be the ideal saw but I know they generally cost a few pennies. The funds aren't available for a new smaller saw at the moment so I will take a good project if someone has one available. Let me know and thank you.

I am attempting the transformation of a Husqvarna 371k into a chainsaw and trying to do it as cheaply as possible.

I need:
clutch cover
top cover
air filter cover/air filter to carb tube
turbo tube
chain brake and handle
bucking spike
oil pump plus drive and lines\
the bolts out of all of the above if possible
inner bar plate
coil
handle
I've got a nice husky 335xpt that just needs a little carb work (runs, but not right) good compression, missing plastic guard around exhaust. Willing to trade this saw for the parts I need. Also want prices from people who just have a few or on of those parts.

Last edited:
I am attempting the transformation of a Husqvarna 371k into a chainsaw and trying to do it as cheaply as possible.

I need:
clutch cover
top cover
air filter cover/air filter to carb tube
turbo tube
chain brake and handle
bucking spike
oil pump plus drive and lines\
the bolts out of all of the above if possible
inner bar plate
handle
I've got a nice husky 335xpt that just needs a little carb work (runs, but not right) good compression, missing plastic guard around exhaust. Willing to trade this saw for the parts I need. Also want prices from people who just have a few or on of those parts.

Let me do some digging here. I'll bet I have pretty much everything you're looking for. Are you after the high-top style air filter cover or will low top do you fine?

Either top would be fine, would prefer they still be mostly orange though. Not trying to be overly picky, just seems they get pretty brittle once they get grey/whitish.

Oh, I forgot to mention I need a coil also, I guess the chopsaw coil limits the rpm too much?

Either top would be fine, would prefer they still be mostly orange though. Not trying to be overly picky, just seems they get pretty brittle once they get grey/whitish.

Oh, I forgot to mention I need a coil also, I guess the chopsaw coil limits the rpm too much?

Yeah, the chop saw/concrete saw I believe has the green coil, which is governed to 6500 RPM. There's something with OSHA that the chop saws cannot turn over a certain RPM due to the asphalt cutting wheels coming apart.

Little dirty.
husky001.jpg

husky002.jpg

poulan 330

i am offering parts from this poulan in craftsman colors. i believe it is a 330.
it is apart now but it did run (with bad crankshaft) so most of it is serviceable. i was going to try and revive it but i stop short at replacing crankshafts.....................

open to offers..... what have you got?

old pics of it:

008acz.jpg

009oqm.jpg

i am offering parts from this poulan in craftsman colors. i believe it is a 330.
it is apart now but it did run (with bad crankshaft) so most of it is serviceable. i was going to try and revive it but i stop short at replacing crankshafts.....................

open to offers..... what have you got?

old pics of it:

008acz.jpg

009oqm.jpg

PM sent

Husqvarna 154 ported by Dave Neiger

EDIT: DEAL STRUCK.

Up for trade: Husqvarna 154, woods ported by Big Dave a year or so before his stroke.

I probably put 10-15 tanks through it when I got it back from Dave. Then I stopped doing tree work, and the saw hasn't seen much use. So today, after another long period of not using it, I fired it up and now it is sucking air somewhere. I don't feel like fiddling with it, so it is up for trade (or for sale). Comes with the 16"/.325" bar pictured, three nearly new chains, and a spare coil I have laying around.

Looking for either a non-finicky, stock 50-60cc saw to give to an unhandy family member, or an 044 project. Willing to go +/- cash as necessary.

IMG_0423Medium.jpg

IMG_0425Medium.jpg

IMG_0424Medium.jpg

Last edited:
anyone have a good fuel cap gasket for my 024,, mine is getting real soft,, wont be long before it tears.. it is the black flat rubber/neoprene,,let me know how much

I'm in need of a oil tank for a mac 3200. The one on this saw that I picked up has the threaded part for the oil cap busted off. PM me if ya can help me out.

Back