Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody wanna do some tradin'?

I am not having any offers over in the classifieds.....so lets see if anybody wants to do any trading.

I am a Stihl guy. I like 044's, 064's and 066's.

I have for trade a really nice 288xp Lite.
Here is the classified ad:
http://www.arboristsite.com/classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=698

I still need some Echo 300/3000 parts!!!

Thanks!
BBB

Randy, WTH is the deal with your new avatar :msp_scared:?

ACTUALLY.... Randy can correct me if I (might, ever, possibly be...) wrong :msp_rolleyes:

BUT, that's an OLD avatar.... :laugh:

J

I used the big red assed monkey for quite awhile. Due to my friend Chris J (and others) dislike of monkey ass I will change it back to the monkey with a gun. Thank you.

Now that we have that squared away. I need a handle bar for an 026. Broke mine. :cry:

I used the big red assed monkey for quite awhile. Due to my friend Chris J (and others) dislike of monkey ass I will change it back to the monkey with a gun. Thank you.

Now that we have that squared away. I need a handle bar for an 026. Broke mine. :cry:

that monkey needs some preperation h

Fellas, that is a clean 288 other than the corner AV mount on the case. Also BBB is good people.
:rock:

I agree with Zach, and will attest for Alex' 'good guy' nature. :)

saw does look nice...too bad THAT happened. :cry:

Yeah, that's going to be a hard fix- either welding the case or replacing it. Either way, it's a lot of work.

Hey Jacob you ever see any other 281/288 do that? Looks fairly thin there but its the first time I have seen it.. I have extra cases but am rather lazy by nature :) Still tempting seeing that nice 288 in need of a hightop

It may not be the right way but I fixed one of ours like that in 30 minutes. Take a flat aluminum bar bore three holes and thread it. Lay it inside the case 3- 5mm screws and Locktite them in. At the mount used a rubber bushing and a stainless washer ran the av mount screw in and WALAA done. Don't look bad with a little touch up paint.

If you going to use the saw as a work saw does not affect the operation one bit. Ours work just like the monster it was before being broke.

Alex if you have anymore trouble getting rid of it the cash is right here. You know it will be in good hands.
Joe

I was just trying (and apparantly failing) to be humorous.

Heck, it's your avatar, use whichever avatar you think :monkey: is best!

Alright things I got laying around.

4 point pro safety spikes for 066/660

20" 3/8s stihl ES bar like new 660 mount

41" cannon bar with 1 chain 3/8s 063" chain is full comp square, bar is used but good shape. It's the stihl mount for 660.

Last edited:
I have an echo 3000 I am getting sick of screwing around with.
(will not run right on the top end, Done the carb,Fuel lines, Ring as it had low compression, and main seals.)
What do you need. I am looking for a piston/gasket set for a 272 husq.

I am not having any offers over in the classifieds.....so lets see if anybody wants to do any trading.

I am a Stihl guy. I like 044's, 064's and 066's.

I have for trade a really nice 288xp Lite.
Here is the classified ad:
http://www.arboristsite.com/classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=698

I still need some Echo 300/3000 parts!!!

Thanks!
BBB

Back