Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
288 parts needed

I need these 288 parts-

a low-top top cover without the decomp and the intake elbow to match

or

a high-top top cover with no decomp. I have the elbow for the high top filter so that part is not needed. I will need a filter if you have one.

If I get the low top, I can swap the low-top elbow if you need it.

I need these 288 parts-

a low-top top cover without the decomp and the intake elbow to match

or

a high-top top cover with no decomp. I have the elbow for the high top filter so that part is not needed. I will need a filter if you have one.

If I get the low top, I can swap the low-top elbow if you need it.

PM sent ;)

I have 3 unused 16" 3/8 sprocket tip bars that say Homelite. The mount looks the same as small Husky to me. I'll take a look and make sure their 50 ga. if your interested. Have a 20" also.

I maybe interested in one or more of those 16" Homelite bars (whatever FF33's not interested in that is). I have a used 20" 3/8-.050 Husky replaceable sprocket tip bar I don’t need.

Need Mall model 11 parts
>ignition coil assembly
>recoil spring, or a whole recoil
>Intake pipe from the carb to the breather
>Pedestal, the tubes that the saw sits on
>Top handle that mounts to the handle bolts and wraps around the front of the engine.
>May be interested in about any loose parts or parts saws you have

What I have:
Mac 47 parts, several complete locked up saws
Mac 4-30 parts, several complete locked up saws
Sears D44 parts, no carb
Sears G44 that is locked up
Sears U4D DB parts, bad top end

Let me know what you need and I will try to track it down.

Last edited:
Need Mall model 11 parts
>recoil spring, or a whole recoil
>Intake pipe from the carb to the breather
>Pedestal, the tubes that the saw sits on
>Top handle that mounts to the handle bolts and wraps around the front of the engine.
>May be interested in about any loose parts or parts saws you have

What I have:
Mac 47 parts, several complete locked up saws
Mac 4-30 parts, several complete locked up saws
Sears D44 parts, no carb
Sears G44 that is locked up
Sears U4D DB parts, bad top end

Let me know what you need and I will try to track it down.

Johnny, I don't have any Mall parts but, I do need 47 and 4-30 parts. Anything else you are looking for?

Pics of the 481 for those that are interested.
Bob

600 then the 481.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have 3 unused 16" 3/8 sprocket tip bars that say Homelite. The mount looks the same as small Husky to me. I'll take a look and make sure their 50 ga. if your interested. Have a 20" also.

If they are 3/8x50 and look like they will fit a husky 350 I'm deffinitly interested in one anyway and maybe the 20". Pm me if u would when u find out for sure. Thanks Mike

272xp project saw

I'm looking for a 268 / 272xp project saw to build with my 17 year old son when he comes up to visit me this summer. I already run a 272, so I do have some parts around.

I'm looking for a 268 / 272xp project saw to build with my 17 year old son when he comes up to visit me this summer. I already run a 272, so I do have some parts around.

Since you live where it actually gets cold for a while every year, might I interest you in a 272GXP flywheel and stator? Sorry but I don't have the handlebar.

Jimbo

Looking for a used silvey pro sharp if anybody has one collecting dust. :biggrin:

163s Husqvarna

I have a 163s husqvarna saw that I would like to trade for another saw project. I think this is a pretty early / rare saw for Husqvarna in the USA, and may be a collectors item?

The saw has the cylinder, carb and the air filter on the top end, and the top handle and tank look good. The saw runs if you put mix down the carb, and the piston and cylinder look good.

The saw is missing the top plastic, muffler, clutch cover, oil hose, and maybe other small items.

I am interested in a Stihl project (026 or larger), McCulloch project (big old ones), or possibly even incomplete Husky 2100/2101 project worth a similar amount. If you have interest PM me and we can talk further.

Latest posts

Back