Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have these left plus the 08S I'm finishing up.

Stihl:

S-10

Homelite:

XL-12

Poulan:

Sand cast H-200

McCulloch:

35 gear drive

Looking for a .325 NK 16" small mount Husky!!!
PM with whatcha got and whatcha want!!!

Mike

PM sent... :cheers:

I need some 288 parts.

Top cover
2 Functioning chain brakes
Front Spring/Dawg Mount (just the spring)
Air Filter
Maybe a handle bar for the right price.

Have some 266/272/372 parts and A running 350 Husky that wont idle that would be willing to possilby trade.

PM sent...

I could use a couple original Poulan 12" bars. Either sprocket nosed for 1/4" pitch or hardnosed..

Got things to trade maybe...

I've got a black 12" 1/4" pitch sprocket nose bar on my Craftsman 1.9/Poulan XX that I'd trade for a 3/8" LP bar for that saw. You can have the somewhat whipped loop of 1/4" chain if you want too. I'd also throw a couple more bucks your way if you have a grip insert for a Craftsman 2.1A/25DA (now where'd that saw come from?) that you'd want to throw in with the bar. Do you know if the XX takes the same drums as a micro? I want to switch that 1.9/XX over to 3/8" LP. I think I've asked you before, but my memory has been kinda weak lately. Maybe a few more bucks would go to a good used 3/8LP micro drum if'd work...

I've got a black 12" 1/4" pitch sprocket nose bar on my Craftsman 1.9/Poulan XX that I'd trade for a 3/8" LP bar for that saw. You can have the somewhat whipped loop of 1/4" chain if you want too. I'd also throw a couple more bucks your way if you have a grip insert for a Craftsman 2.1A/25DA (now where'd that saw come from?) that you'd want to throw in with the bar. Do you know if the XX takes the same drums as a micro? I want to switch that 1.9/XX over to 3/8" LP. I think I've asked you before, but my memory has been kinda weak lately. Maybe a few more bucks would go to a good used 3/8LP micro drum if'd work...

I had a Craftsman version of the Poulan 25DA that had a ring drum system on it.

You really can't beat the price of this bar Bailey's - Carlton 14" Hobby Champ Tiger Chainsaw Bar 52 Drive Links

I need a 361 inner spike. I was sent one by a member but apparently it escaped its container while in possession of the USPS. If you have a extra, let me know. I have some spare green to trade.

Anyone have a Husky 55 rancher piston and cylinder they dont want anymore? I will send you a money order, i hate paypal and will not use it. I have a few poulan 1800s if you want to trade for them as well.

anyone have a nos muffler (and gasket) for a Husky 3120? I'd like to find one that's cheaper (by a lot lol) than $100+ for a little tin box :D
Please message me

thanks!

I wonder

anyone have a nos muffler (and gasket) for a Husky 3120? I'd like to find one that's cheaper (by a lot lol) than $100+ for a little tin box :D
Please message me

thanks!

A saw that big...I wonder if you could just make an adapter from some old parts and use a lawnmower muffler, said free or cheap muffler being easy to work on to make it divert correctly...100 clams does seem rather excessive.... what is wrong with your old muffler? It can't be fixed, or you just don't have one?

A saw that big...I wonder if you could just make an adapter from some old parts and use a lawnmower muffler, said free or cheap muffler being easy to work on to make it divert correctly...100 clams does seem rather excessive.... what is wrong with your old muffler? It can't be fixed, or you just don't have one?

Mower muffler with a home made wonder adapter is next step.
Prev. owner "fixed" it themselves.
The old one was run while loose, attached using 1/4-20 grade 2 bolts (def. not stock) with a gasket from a completely different husky. Muff is pitted/rusted and warped out of shape. I'm REALLY glad it didn't do any damage to the saw.

husky 61 coil

I'm looking for a good single unit coil from a 55, 61, 254, 257, 262. I have some very clean 036 parts to trade. Might even be able to scare up some 038 magII parts.:clap:

Do you mean the on/off choke etc. black plastic thingy?
Do you have bearings and seals for an 064? I would be willing to trade the 038 for them.

Completely out of 066 and 064 stuff. What would you take in green backs for the 038?

Completely out of 066 and 064 stuff. What would you take in green backs for the 038?

I don't know... I've been holding on to this one because the last two 038's I ebayed did real well. I got a good deal on a 064 that runs but needs bearings and seals soon. Send me an e-mail. PM sent.

I need a 361 inner spike. I was sent one by a member but apparently it escaped its container while in possession of the USPS...

i've had bars and other smaller items escape from usps possession too. i often wonder what usps does with all the things that escape their containers while in usps possession?

Back