Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking to deal on a P65 HI-PO that I do not need. I already have 2 big saws.
I only cut 2 16'' cookies with it because I have no logs to cut right now and the saw ran great. However the clutchis bad, the chainkeeps spinning at idle.cap takes a pair of pliers to get it off because the plastic threads are crossed a little, It still tightens good though and the gas tank threads look like new, just needs a new cap. I have a 24'' windsor speed tip that says poulan and a 36'' GB hard tip both bars have chains and are in decent shape. ONE will leave with it. The on and off switch does'nt work have to choke it to shut it off and the recoil hangs out a couple of inches until it starts probably just needs the spring tighten. I know this saw needs a few things but people that have been around these sawswill agree that they are strong runners. I have tried to tell everything wrong with this saw that I know I just got it from a guy that said it needed a clutch. I am looking to for a good running 65-75cc pro saw or? PM me if interested. I did not compression test it but I can tell you that you have to push the decomp to start it, its got compression!

Got a 272XP, runs nice. PM if interested.

Got more to trade!!

Brand new husky clutch covers. All OEM:
3 complete covers for a 335 and other top handle huskys
2 covers only for the 362/365/372 family of saws, 570/575 family and the 385/390
2 large covers, don't know what they fit, (something with an inboard clutch)

Brand New:
3120 air filter
570 air filter
2 362,365,372 top cover
362,365,372 brake handle

I need a 372/2171 top end, 7900 top end, 036 piston, 066/660 crankcase and I'm interested whatever else.

I'm going to be cleaning out some Homelites I don't use.
If anyone is interested in any of these, PM me with trade offers or ideas.

A 360 pro 20", a 330, a Super E-Z, and a CS-50

I should say that there all in good shape and run good.

Always looking for big old Poulans or Huskys.

Last edited:
Wanted: 066 ignition for poly flywheel

I'm looking for an ignition module that's compatible with a 066 poly flywheel. Please let me know your asking price if you have one.

I just edited this post to add that I'm happy to trade two working aluminum flywheel modules for one working poly module.

Last edited:
possible trades,

026, one of the newer one with plastic handle. The plastic is faded. The compression little over 170 psi after cleaning the cylinder and piston. Need a recoil and clutch springs need to be replaced. Cranks and runs. (I used my recoil off another 026 to test.) The saw must have been left out after a coil went dead. (I replaced it)

Homelite Super EZ auto. The saw cranks and runs on and off. The compression was around 175psi last time I checked. I think it need a carb kit. It does have a real good spark.

Poulan Micro Deluxe XXV. It need a fuel line. I really haven't mess with it much.

Have a John Deere/ Homelite J3836r, needs a coil. Looks new with a case.

Mac 3818, Seems to have compression but needs a primer. I haven't realy mess with this either.

Also still have ms280 and 034 (needs a fuel line) too. thanks

Got more to trade!!

Brand new husky clutch covers. All OEM:
3 complete covers for a 335 and other top handle huskys
2 covers only for the 362/365/372 family of saws, 570/575 family and the 385/390
2 large covers, don't know what they fit, (something with an inboard clutch)

Brand New:
3120 air filter
570 air filter
2 362,365,372 top cover
362,365,372 brake handle

I need a 372/2171 top end, 7900 top end, 036 piston, 066/660 crankcase and I'm interested whatever else.

Your 372 top covers: are they tall or short, for the HD or standard air filter?

Stihl 024 / 026 Carbs, air filters, and filter covers.

I'm looking for 024 / 026 carbs, air filters, and air filter covers if anyone has them. I have parts to trade or will pay cash.

I'm going to be cleaning out some Homelites I don't use.
If anyone is interested in any of these, PM me with trade offers or ideas.

A 360 pro 20", a 330, a Super E-Z, and a CS-50

I should say that there all in good shape and run good.

Always looking for big old Poulans or Huskys.

Mark,

I hope to see you in Attica in a few days. Maybe we can deal. I plan on going over near you in a few hours but I will be on a tight schedule

Bill

up for grabs- 041 farm boss- last guy fell through on deal

Up for sale is my 041 farm boss. It runs pretty good but if you search my posts in my profile you can see the case is cracked where it attaches to the top handle. I'm told its fixable with epoxy but I don't want to screw around with it. Comes with a Stihl full chisel chain that was only sharpened once. I would like to get at least $100 for it. I would also entertain trades (my saw +cash for your saw) for a Stihl or Husky in good working order in the 70cc class. Shipping for the saw is under $25. I'll try to post some more pics of the farm boss in the morning.

http://www.arboristsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=98736&d=1242617122
http://www.arboristsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=100251&d=1243954588
Also a bar up for grabs. Serial number 3005 600 4813
It's a 16" 3/8 .050 Picco bar. It will fit the following saws: ms192, ms200t, and ms210.
It takes the following chain: 63pmc3-50

Last edited:
Looking for falling dogs..Have 044 parts for trade.

I am looking for a set of felling dawgs for my 044. I have an 044 piston and jug that is reconditionable and a good muffler also. I also have a few small new 046 parts...washers etc.
I am also looking for a decent bar over 20 in for my 44.
Thanks!

Last edited:
066 case

I also have my old 066 case up for trade. It's the type with the smaller bearings and is in good shape but will need new crank bearings before it can be used again. It comes with an aluminum flywheel that has a gouge around the outside of it from where I put in a screw that was a little too long but I think it's still fine to use.

I need a ignition module for an 066 with the poly flywheel but am open to trading for ?? A top cover for a Stihl Lightning would make my day!

Last edited:
Lookin for a 50 rancher

Hey folks,

Im looking for a 50 husqvarna needs to be in descent shape body wise. Saw does not have to have a good piston and jug. Im trying to see what kits that will fit on it for upgrades.

Varmit

Latest posts

Back