Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, if you don't like the neighbor, just give him the saw and tell him it starts on the fifth pull every time.

Nahhh... I just prefer to blow all my snow into his driveway in the winter.

JK... I like my neighbors... it's their kids I don't like.

I got a nice saw, and some parts waiting in a box for one of the THREE guys down there viewing the list @ 11:58pm EST... and it's NOT ME (2 choices left...) :poke:

I got a nice saw, and some parts waiting in a box for one of the THREE guys down there viewing the list @ 11:58pm EST... and it's NOT ME (2 choices left...) :poke:

Is it me? Please, please, please let it be me... I never win anything. :mad:

I'm looking for a clutch cover for a 2101XP. There are several that will fit on eBay, but none have the chain brake as found on the 2101XP. I also need a kill switch. PM me if you have one. Thanks.

You also need an front AV mount and dawgs. Sorry can't help on the parts... but you got a heck of a nice saw there.

I'm looking for a clutch cover for a 2101XP. There are several that will fit on eBay, but none have the chain brake as found on the 2101XP. I also need a kill switch. PM me if you have one. Thanks.

:laugh:

hen's teeth when it comes to more recent husky parts.... unfortunately :(

You also need an front AV mount and dawgs. Sorry can't help on the parts... but you got a heck of a nice saw there.

where? who? I must have been sleeping..

I'm going to get this one in tip top shape and put it some wood. I'll decide what I'm going to do with it after that. Thanks.

For that price it can sit on your coffee table as a conversation piece. But I would (like you) get it back to it's former glory and bury it deep in some wood with a big grin on my face.

For that price.....

I must have missed that.. :dunno:

My guess is that Shaun WANTS the saw, as IS...to have a chance to 'restore' or what-have-you himself... not to PAY someone else to do the most enjoyable part of owning a 20yr old saw ;)

Nobody likes a tease :msp_rolleyes: :jester:

Brad, I gotta say, from all the reports, and 1st hand experience, it'll probably be sitting right next to your ported 372 when you run it..... :D IE probably won't be leaving...

I'm going to get this one in tip top shape and put it some wood. I'll decide what I'm going to do with it after that. Thanks.

I couldn't really see keeping the one I had. It's a heavy saw and I'm just a weak little guy. :)

I sold it and bought me a 066.

I couldn't really see keeping the one I had. It's a heavy saw and I'm just a weak little guy. :)

I sold it and bought me a 066.

You wont like it. There weak junkers I tell ya.....

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HuC8zLl2FS8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back