Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ya'll I have 2 044 cranks still has some parts on it. flywheel, oiler, chain brake and stuff. But the crank bearings are bad.
Also have
XL12 P&C
And super XL P&C
not needing much out of it.

Also Homie EZ
heres a video. Up for sale
[video=youtube;p1GcEJ4590A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1GcEJ4590A[/video]

Last edited:
so.... I got a little misty reading the last page or two, and I'm sure some other folks are drying their eyes as well.

In case you all missed it, I would sincerely appreciate you checking your parts saws and piles for a poulan xx 20 flywheel.

Thanks.

Close up pic of that EZ
DSCN4681.jpg

:cheers:

Randy, where's that hot 401??? I'm interested to see how it turns out. I have one myself and the thought of a 9lb screamer is very appealing.

I've not finished it yet. We got into harvesting the gardens and bees. Time has been short. I'll get back to it soon. :msp_thumbup:

MiniMac 6 parts needed:

I am in need of a few things for the "yellow demon spawn"

1) A sledge hammer, nothing fancy or new, just something in the 8-12 lb range. Oh if it is fairly accurate that would help as well.

2) A medium-fine bristled push broom.

3) A straw broom

4) A large dustpan, the bigger the better as it will save me trips to the garbage can.

Thanks in advance,
Jonathan

Just thought I'd bump this along............Oh yeah, and I'm still looking for a Shindaiwa 577 brake handle.......I have some Pokemon cards, pet rocks, or folding money for trade.

Now, don't you two get this thread shut down! :angry:

Don't be so...When Dullish. :tongue2:

I'm still in need of a few 1128 series parts. Muffler cover, some small parts under the brake cover, clutch drum/rim drive, trigger parts...

I've got a Stihl S-10 that I've got no interest in. It runs, good compression. No power, slow to wind up.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I've got a Stihl S-10 that I've got no interest in. It runs, good compression. No power, slow to wind up.

So an excellent example of Stihl performance then? Sorry couldn't resist!

As long as I'm here, I could use crank bearings and seals for a Pioneer P-60. Got some parts and pieces to trade, of mostly Homey C-series flavor, but might could find some McParts or a few Olympic piece, also have some presidential portraits, in an easy to carry wallet size.

Latest posts

Back