Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a clutch cover and air filter cover for a J-red 2171. Have 288 parts, some 066 parts, 020T parts, and some 670 parts to trade. Or cash.

Bump!

MS310 piston

Still looking for a new or nice shape piston for a MS310 (47mm). I have one that is useable, but since its getting new bearings, seals and OEM new rings, would like to find a nicer piston.

I have Stihl parts and cash to trade.

Jonsered 670 P/C kits

I have 2 new P/C kits for Jonsered 670, new old stock that have been sitting on my shelf for many years, 50 mm, have wrist pins but no bearing or clips. These have the external pulse line fitting.

Looking for 630/670 nice half-wrap handlebar, nice muffler, top cover and air filter cover, or a complete 630 that needs work.

Please PM if interested. Thanks

Still looking for a new or nice shape piston for a MS310 (47mm). I have one that is useable, but since its getting new bearings, seals and OEM new rings, would like to find a nicer piston.

I have Stihl parts and cash to trade.

Damn I am slow. I will take the pic of the one here and get it to you over dinner time. I forgot all about it. If I don't leave things were I trip over them it slips my mind. Or maybe just the nagging from teh wife to get more saws tore down gets to me.
Bob

028 super handle/gas tank...

Anyone got a handle/gas tank for a stihl 028/028super????

Email or PM me with price and condition... I've got the green stuff everyone likes and maybe some 009(L) spare parts...

Nathan
[email protected]

Last edited:
slow

Damn I am slow. I will take the pic of the one here and get it to you over dinner time. I forgot all about it. If I don't leave things were I trip over them it slips my mind. Or maybe just the nagging from teh wife to get more saws tore down gets to me.
Bob

I know the feeling,so here's a rep for you

Hi Aussie after a part for an old stihl 015L

part 11161801406 (interlock lever with molded-in leaf spring)

Need US guys to help please, no parts here?

Thank you, Arrowhead for your post regarding posting here.

Greg

Greg, Rob (Jockeydeuce) had your part. :rock:
He's sending it to me with other parts I bought from him. Once I get it, I'll send it to you. :cheers:

Bob

Got your pics, and thanks. I'll take it. Now let me see if I still have your address.

parts wanted

Have Homelite SXL925 need following parts A42206A cylinder
A69467 piston & pin
69452 ring

these are part # I have , may have changed by now.

Have that green stuff , not much .

Thank you

Rog

Not a saw but I need a coil/module for a Jacobsen Snow burst snowblower with a Lawson/Tecumseh engine on it.

Its a Prestolite ign.

attachment.php

I tested it, it sparks great. Already in route to Indiana.

IMG_4537.jpg

looking for a 039 piston/cylinder still
also a bar/chain for a McCulloch 10-10 any size
have paper thats green, also
to trade:
skil saw 1612 broken handle
Pro Mac 510 missing throttlehandle
Pro Mac 700 runner with broken dawgs on recoil

let me know if you can help.
-Jordan

Does anyone have a crankcase for a Jonsered 625/630/670? Still looking for a 2159 fuel tank too.

Any interest in a new 20" Oregon powermatch D025 bar and chain for trade? It fits Stihl, but not sure which ones. I also have a fuel tank and half wrap handle for a 357xp for trade.

Looking for the following:

Poulan/Craftsman 3700 crankcase with good bearings, I have one with a good p/c and all other parts, the case looks like it's had some quality backyard mechanic work done to it, I would rather switch it out. No matter the color.

Need a clutch cover for the same saw.

Looking for large spike for the 440 Magnum.

If anyone has the ability to make and engrave a name plate I could use your work.

Looking for an oiler for a Jonsered 621 if they can be had.

Looking for an air filter for a J-red 920 also, if at all possible.

I've got parts, bars, lots of .404 loops, and some crusty green crap to trade.

Anyone have a crank or bearings for an MS390?

Chris

I should have an oiler for the 621. They rarely fail, are you sure it is the oiler and not oil pick up line/filter in the tank?

Latest posts

Back