Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im in need of a 372xp tag. i have a set of cases without any id tag and would like to have some sort of id tag for it . i dont care what year it is as long as it says 372xp. the tag and the 2 drive in retainers.

Got the SUPER today Jacob, look good :cool2: Thanks :biggrinbounce2:

hey zane i got them parts today and they look good i'm going to try and fix that smal hole with some J B weld and see if it will hold.

Nathan i got that case half today too. I had to reship out your bar and chains the mail lady said it wasn't packed good enough so i done it a other way then what i did the first time LOL.

I sure do apperciate you both for helping me get these parts to finsh this saw i almost got it back togeather

Nathan i got that case half today too. I had to reship out your bar and chains the mail lady said it wasn't packed good enough so i done it a other way then what i did the first time LOL.

Really??? I got a package that looks like a bar and the only one I was expecting was yours...??? hmmm... Have to open that strait away tonight to figure out what it is...

Did you win the flywheel you needed?

PS STILL LOOKING for a few 009/009L bits! I've got stihl 12-14in bars to trade. Also might be in the market for a Walbro WT 194-1... Did some reading today and i didn't know that 260pros came with carbs that didn't have an adjustable "H"... i'll be checking in a few hours to make sure i need one or not...

Last edited:
Really??? I got a package that looks like a bar and the only one I was expecting was yours...??? hmmm... Have to open that strait away tonight to figure out what it is...

PS STILL LOOKING for a few 009/009L bits! I've got stihl 12-14in bars to trade. Also might be in the market for a Walbro WT 194-1... Did some reading today and i didn't know that 260pros came with carbs that didn't have an adjustable "H"... i'll be checking in a few hours to make sure i need one or not...

PM me with what 009 parts you are needing. I have a few things laying around for those.

yes i won that fly wheel for 9.99 plus shipping and i got it on the way as well so i should have it running by next week end. thanks so much i sure do apperciate it.

Got some little greens

I have two Poulan S25D's
Both have strong compression and spark. They are complete, minus bar and chain.

I have one Poulan S25DCV
Strong compression and spark. Needs a bottom handlebar mount or something rigged up to affix the bottom of the handlebar.

It's probably carb rebuilds all around, maybe a fuel line, but these saws are in good shape. Looking for 35+ year old McCulloch, especially NOS parts for a 7-10a. Or green paper.

Latest posts

Back