Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checking to see how bad you wanted it? :hmm3grin2orange: But really I wanted it to go with my Wizzard and Poulan just like it!

Cool beans. They're good strong little saws for sure. I didn't need it very bad either.

can anybody use this POS ?????? i got it running,, it is complete saw,,, it needs air filter,,fuel line and carb kit,, it will run if you bottle feed it,, i just don't want to mess with the dang thing,, ohhh yea,, i already got it all cleaned up,,, what???? o8f150 seems ill??? yep,, i don't feel good at all,, guess i need to stop working on saws when i don't feel good,,,, but someone please take this POS off my hands for just the shipping or i would trade for some poulan/echo bars

Those are actually slick little saws. If I woulda had the extra loot, I would have bought it from ya. You should have finished it and gone and cut with it, they are fun. Heck, you could rig a hip holster for one and carried it like hawg leg....

Doodlealoodle a dooo wooo doo doo doo...

The good..the bad..and the cute?

;)

Does anyone have a spare Oregon .050 tip? My brother managed to trash two bars in two days. One was mine, one was his. He is lucky bc his only needs the tip replaced. Mine, an ES, looks like a spaghetti noodle. They were riding on the back of a tractor doing woods clean-up and got caught by low hanging limbs.

I could also use a bar pad for a 55.

Glorious pictures of dead presidents for barter.

Last edited:
Still looking for an air filter for my 028 -- I don't want to have to resort to eBay. It can be old and ratty. I am really just after the little choke spring.

View attachment 226682View attachment 226683View attachment 226684View attachment 226685View attachment 226686
Just though I would toss a saw I have on here and see if there is any interest in it. I have a real nice echo 610 evl twin that is a good runner.not beat up and the paint is real good. for trade or sale. i'm not really interested in a project but maybe the rite one. I would like nice 026/260 pro,044/046/460, or 064/066/650/660 in the Stihl colors. Huskys too or a piped hot rod
can't get the pict to load but will try again later. thanks

Sory the pictures arenot great. the saw is dirty and should have cleaned it up alittle. new camera takes clear pictures

Last edited:
Anybody have a spare flywheel for a 254 Husky, or something that will fit.
Slowing eliminating reasons for the eratic spark...

Gets expensive! haha.

Parts, $, and knowledge to trade. :D

NOS Homelite 330 clutch springs, or a good clutch, anybody? I've tried several used clutches that felt a lot better than the one that came with the saw and didn't get the results I wanted, so I might have to go the NOS route, but if you have a known good clutch, I'm interested.

Is this what you are looking for?

attachment.php

Good luck with that search. It took me about 9 months bf I finally found one. The 343 cut-off saw cylinder is the same as a 143.

Same here. I was rebuilding a 143MX for a local guy whose dad had bought the saw brand new, so it had a lot of sentimental value.
I had to buy a cylinder off ebay.de from a guy in Germany, and it cost $175 by the time it got here.

Stihl 045/056 Felling Spike

I'm needing another Stihl 045/056 Felling Spike. Anyone got one that looks like this one? Trade? Green?

045056spike.jpg

Latest posts

Back