Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php
attachment.php

pioneer 1074- turns over but not real freely, and missing filter and cover. no broken pieces

I got an 056 Magnum II here that has 160# compression and is in great shape. Only needs, yep you guessed it, ignition coil is shot!

Looking for a nice piston & cylinder and air filter cover for my Husky 2100CD, and I can also be tempted by large Pioneer, Pioneer/Partner, and Poulan Pro P-series saws.

i really need a jug for my 360 pro, she broke a lower ring and scored the jug, not a meltdown, just scored at the exhast port..
i have a 036 pro and a 460 that i'm using now but the 360 w/ported muffler is my favorite one so far......... hoping to find one that's been squished or something.........
much appreciated, chuck

OK so here goes a strange one......

looking for a big Stihl saw that is complete junk. It just needs to look good from 10' because I just want to dress it up with a big junk bar and bolt it to the top of the sign in front of my shop.

If I wait long enough, I may be able to put something together but figured if there was something out there????

Just trying to draw some attention to my building cause I sure can't afford to be running ads.

looking for a big Stihl saw that is complete junk. It just needs to look good from 10' because I just want to dress it up with a big junk bar and bolt it to the top of the sign in front of my shop.

If I wait long enough, I may be able to put something together but figured if there was something out there????

Just trying to draw some attention to my building cause I sure can't afford to be running ads.

OHHHHHH do I have a deal for you.

Bill

I need a .404 sprocket for a Stihl 090G if anybody has one let me know what you need and I might be able to set you up. :help:

That should be the easiest thing in the world to find
take your pick they are all junk! :hmm3grin2orange:

Looking for used parts for my project MS460:
Aluminum chain catch,
inner/outer large felling dawgs,
inner chain guide plate + screw,
plastic clutch/oiler cover,
bar cover plate,
rubber bumper at rear of bar cover plate.

Stihl Only,
If a Stihl shop-- get a few Husky/Mac trashers and hang them as windchimes... :)

2Door

076 clutch

I remember seeing it somewhere in this thread someone looking for an 076 clutch. PM me I may be able to help.

Does anyone need parts for a bikesaw? I have a disassembled 85-6? YZ 250
engine. Case is damaged at the kick starter area, cylinder is eroded where the power valve went. crank appears good, over size piston seems good. Some of the ignition parts are there.
Looking for a Homelite 8800 with a bad p/c.
Or looking to trade a new mp88/8800 p/c kit for something.
CSW

looking for a clutch cover for a remington bantam also a bar and chain, just going to be a museum peice
thanx ritch

i have 2 610 macs. I had one running with pouring fuel in the carb. Looks like they need fuel system help. Also have a mac cat that runs, needs bar and or chain.

Starting a new saw project looking for the following:

066 wrist pin & bearing
066 muffler with or without dual port cover
stihl 20" bar in .063
stihl 8 pin rim
inner spike 1122 664 0505
possibly use some other 064/066 pieces

Figured I would ask before cheapstihl gets a call & the wife wants to now how much more will this fun cost!

i have 2 610 macs. I had one running with pouring fuel in the carb. Looks like they need fuel system help. Also have a mac cat that runs, needs bar and or chain.

Starting a new saw project looking for the following:

066 wrist pin & bearing
066 muffler with or without dual port cover
stihl 20" bar in .063
stihl 8 pin rim
inner spike 1122 664 0505
possibly use some other 064/066 pieces

Figured I would ask before cheapstihl gets a call & the wife wants to now how much more will this fun cost!

I have the wrist pin, bearing, and 8-tooth sprocket. What other 064/066 pieces do you need?

I know the 064 top cover is missing the name plate, haven't looked at the ipl yet but i believe there is a spring in the top throttle lever missing. I will do a better look over tonight. That was the main list i had made unpacking the part saw box that arrived last night. Thanks:greenchainsaw:

If JJ does not have the parts I have a couple totes here yet. There are a complete mixed lot though.

Bill

Latest posts

Back