Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris already has a pallet worth of stuff in his "Aaron pile". At this point I might have to send him a carton just to pay for shipping.......:msp_confused:

Maybe we can both send him smokes. . . My only question would be, why are we paying him in Prison money? :laugh:

Maybe we can both send him smokes. . . My only question would be, why are we paying him in Prison money? :laugh:

Nate,

Aaron works with those types all the time, I think he's about got me nailed for one of em.

Did you ever see the way I look?

You really oughta see my gun permit picture.

Chris

Yep. As "trading leverage"...............I've already got a potential "husband/daddy" lined up for young Chris.:hmm3grin2orange:

Yep. As "trading leverage"...............I've already got a potential "husband/daddy" lined up for young Chris.:hmm3grin2orange:

Hmmm...

Young and virgin.....

Bet you drive that shirtless too. Time for a "floor talk" video....:D

I do have a vid....

I'll send you a link after awhile

Chris

Just don't drop the soap.

Cool. I'm off to go change out the alternator in the explorer in the rain and wind. Took the day off to do it. Been procrastinating on AS, hoping the weather would improve.........:sucks:

I'm parting out my wife's '94 Exploder. . . It's about ready to go to the Big Junk Yard in the sky.

I'm parting out my wife's '94 Exploder. . . It's about ready to go to the Big Junk Yard in the sky.

This one's a 2003. Has been a good vehicle for the most part. 140K on the clock. Few minor (and wierd) things have failed.

-It needs a fuel filter change FAR too frequently..........and the filter is in a TERRIBLE spot. I get a gasoline shower every time, despite pulling the pump relay and running all the pressure out first.

-The plastic thermostat housing warped and split. Was WAY too expensive for a plastic box. The plastic coolant surge tank sprung a leak at the seam. Also WAY too expensive for a plastic box.

-Popped two oil filters a year or two ago. End cap distorted and pulled away from the can and filter element. One blew about 2 miles from home, and the wife wisely shut down when oil pressure took a dump, and I was running synthetic oil (thank God). The second distorted the cap right after I fired it up after the cleanup. I caught it before it burst. Still have that one on the shelf. Intended to jack up Motorcraft about it, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'd bought them at the same time/place, so they may have been part of a bad production run. I've been using K&N oil filters on it since, with no issues.

-Alternator just died at 140K. They usually go by then anyways...

That is where all them Found On Road Dead things belong :potstir:

Bah. Whatabunchacrapthatis. Unlike Government Motors, FoMoCo didn't take the welfare money. I've had good luck with several Fords over the decades. I really like my 2011 Ranger.

Weather is supposed to lighten up in about an hour from now, with a four hour or so window. Do I wait or do I just go out and get soaked? It's not a complicated/hard job (unlike on some vehicles I've worked on).

Hour by Hour Weather Forecast for Sebastopol, CA (95472) - weather.com

This one's a 2003. Has been a good vehicle for the most part. 140K on the clock. Few minor (and wierd) things have failed.

-It needs a fuel filter change FAR too frequently..........and the filter is in a TERRIBLE spot. I get a gasoline shower every time, despite pulling the pump relay and running all the pressure out first.

-The plastic thermostat housing warped and split. Was WAY too expensive for a plastic box. The plastic coolant surge tank sprung a leak at the seam. Also WAY too expensive for a plastic box.

-Popped two oil filters a year or two ago. End cap distorted and pulled away from the can and filter element. One blew about 2 miles from home, and the wife wisely shut down when oil pressure took a dump, and I was running synthetic oil (thank God). The second distorted the cap right after I fired it up after the cleanup. I caught it before it burst. Still have that one on the shelf. Intended to jack up Motorcraft about it, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'd bought them at the same time/place, so they may have been part of a bad production run. I've been using K&N oil filters on it since, with no issues.

-Alternator just died at 140K. They usually go by then anyways...

I don't have enough time/space/patience to list what has gone wrong/broke/malfunctioned on the '94. . . Plus, when I think about it, it makes me and my wallet angry.

Good riddance I say!

Anyone interested in an 044?

It's missing some parts, the recoil, clutch drum, carb, and has a scored piston. I have an extra cylinder that came off a saw with a scored piston, they may clean up.

I haven't done an inventory of what all it is missing, but those are the major parts so far.

Looking to trade for other saws, preferably runners, but wouldn't mind stuff that needs a little work.

Chris

There's a dude in the classifieds looking for an 044 project. Unless you took Aaron up on the chain drive wallet deal.:rolleyes2:

I need some untainted brain cells. The ones I have were first damaged by Crown Royal. Today I think fuel leaks in a small shop have taken a toll on the survivors.

I would gladly trade some pocket or belly button lint for some good fresh cells. :)

I need some untainted brain cells. The ones I have were first damaged by Crown Royal. Today I think fuel leaks in a small shop have taken a toll on the survivors.

I would gladly trade some pocket or belly button lint for some good fresh cells. :)

im gonna be up in Tenn in a week or two....you can have all mine for a saw....or three.

P.S. where in Tennessee are you?

Latest posts

Back