Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh ok i'll write this down and go get one when i'm in town again.thanks again scoot i sure do appreciate it

Sometimes you can't get the exact size.So what i do is get the next size up and get busy with the flat file.Really is a lot faster then screwing around and trying to get the exact perfect one.

Does anyone have an oiler diaphragm for Homelite XL chainsaws?

That, or does anyone know if you can convert them to have a legitimate oil pump? And if so, got one that'll fit?

Unless you got a dealer like the one here.He wants 2 bucks for one and a buck for a used one LOL I just turned around and went to NAPA .48 cents !

That's too bad. My local dealer is as good as gold. The parts manager is a woman who has 30 years OPE experience and knows every
brand inside and out. If you give her a part number for Stihl, Husky, Jonsered, Echo, Briggs + Stratton, or Onan, she can tell you off
the top of her head what it is and what the chances are that she has it in stock. She gives me a blanket 10% off because I used to work
with her at another dealership.

I think I'm done with the dealer here. Dropped off a 066 case to be split and a week later it still wasn't done.

I'll just build my own splitter and do it myself.

Got a dozen or so parts I need to order. Guess it's find a new dealer or make a few calls.

010av

After rebuilding the carb on my grandfathers 010AV I went to give it some final adjustments and the recoil spring snapped on me:msp_mad:

SO.... anyone have a recoil spring :msp_confused:
shoot me a PM if you wouldnt mind parting with it.

Thanks

Or if you have a decent Stihl shop nearby, you can ask for part number 9482 435 0030. They list for $0.95.

Unless you got a dealer like the one here.He wants 2 bucks for one and a buck for a used one LOL I just turned around and went to NAPA .48 cents !

ok i'll go to napa after i get done with this tree job i got tomorrow. it should take me about 2 or 3 hours to get them on the ground and on to the next one LOL.

Sometimes you can't get the exact size.So what i do is get the next size up and get busy with the flat file.Really is a lot faster then screwing around and trying to get the exact perfect one.

oh ok if i cant find one that what i might do. i got a couple of new flat files in from save edge and i should be coverd for a while.

Anyone have use for 45 parts saw? Has compression and spark. I put a kit in it and it still won't run right. I'm open to trades/offers.

044 plastic

Looking for some nice 044 plastic. Top cover, carb box, and filter box - the style with the big filter is preferable. I have some Stihl parts and a few green-backs. PM if you have something promising.
Thanks in advance for your reply. Tommy

Looking for some nice 044 plastic. Top cover, carb box, and filter box - the style with the big filter is preferable. I have some Stihl parts and a few green-backs. PM if you have something promising.
Thanks in advance for your reply. Tommy

Send me a phone number and I will text you a picture of what I have. Is the top cover for a compression release saw or flat top?

Poulan Pro clutch cover

Anybody got a clutch cover for a Poulan 375 that they can spare? I've got one but it's pretty cracked and beat up.

335 poulan powerhead : piston is scuffed up and low on compression, missing front of muffler and air filter cover, posssibly more. Not a beauty but not bad looking parts for the most.
260 poulan: Not very pretty but I think it is complete or almost. Feels like it has compression but I haven't looked at the piston. Bought it from a scrap yard and don't know its problems.
Homelite xl 12 : Has spark, compression and runs on prime. It has a piece on top broken that the top handle screws to then it screws into the saw or vice versa:confused2: Looks like early blue version, I think it is manual oiler only.
Pioneer 1074 : low compresion, looks like it digested plenty of carbon, air filter cover is broke and not sure if it is the right hardware to attach the air cover.
Its been a while since I looked these saws over much or little so there could be more to tell if it involves little more time.
Would trade for anything I can use, most of the same stuff I mentioned in my posts the last couple months. Still short on semi chisel 3/8 pitch, prefer Stihl RM or Carlton if any body has some new to spare.

im in need of a 3003 mount 18 inch .063 3/8 bar got lots of stihl parts or a little crumpled paper to trade let me know what you need
thanks

If you are interested in a hard nose bar I have 1 new . Carlton made by Tsumara I think, would need to check and confirm if you're interested.

Latest posts

Back