Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a project top handle saw to trim trees with my last one i had bite the dust. and i haven't got around to buy a other one yet. and this bigger saw i'm useing is killing me. i got few parts but i got plenty of old moldy green slips with dead people on them.

Chainsawlady has set me up with all the Homelite parts but I do still need the chains.

Oregon 91VXL or Woodland 30LP in 52DL and 62DL.

I got 4-5 super ez's right now and have a bunch of extra bars and chain... I'll have to look into what I have but I do know I have some 52DL and 62DL. Not sure if it's 91vxl or 30LP though...??? I'll check what I have tonight.

I got some spare chains from an estate auction and I know some are brand new oregon chains. 3/8 i'm guessing?

I also have a SEZAO in a black homelite case if your interested...? fires when you put gas into the carb. that's all I know b/c I haven't had time to get to it...

Last edited:
Homelite Super XL Automatic (58cc) 140+psi broken air cleaner cover, got a coil in it and it's a runner now. needs a good chains sharpening or a new one.
Model Profile: XL AUTOMATIC
xl2.jpg

xl.jpg

bump... this saw has a good coil in it and runs now. throw me a PM if your interested! Would trade for Stihl parts 024/026 029-310. Need an 029-390 flywheel or two... might need a 257 husky cylinder or a 262 set up I can drop in instead of the 257 P&C.

I have other saws and stihl parts to trade or cash for the parts i need.

nstueve (a) gmail dot com or PM me!
Nathan

Last edited:
I got 4-5 super ez's right now and have a bunch of extra bars and chain... I'll have to look into what I have but I do know I have some 52DL and 62DL. Not sure if it's 91vxl or 30LP though...??? I'll check what I have tonight.

I got some spare chains from an estate auction and I know some are brand new oregon chains. 3/8 i'm guessing?

I also have a SEZAO in a black homelite case if your interested...? fires when you put gas into the carb. that's all I know b/c I haven't had time to get to it...

I am pretty good on SEZ parts for now, I don't usually keep sub 65cc saws around here but do make a few exceptions for big heart little saws.
The chains I am looking for and the non-safety 3/8LP but I am really just looking for something better than the super duper extra safety chain that came with the bar I bought, it is the type that has two big bumpers between each cutter.

Last edited:
I am pretty good on SEZ parts for now, I don't usually keep sub 65cc saws around here but do make a few exceptions for big heart little saws.
The chains I am looking for and the non-safety 3/8LP but I am really just looking for something better than the super duper extra safety chain that came with the bar I bought, it is the type that has two big bumpers between each cutter.

icky! I hate that saftey chain! i'm more of a 3/8 full chisel kinda guy myself... the more it can kick the better it can cut i always say! :hmm3grin2orange:

icky! I hate that saftey chain! i'm more of a 3/8 full chisel kinda guy myself... the more it can kick the better it can cut i always say! :hmm3grin2orange:

heck thats the way i like it. i hate a dang saftey chain crap every time i get some i give it too some one else :laugh:

well i need a husky 257 cylinder. the one I have is scored through the chrome and I mistakenly already ordered the piston from northwoods. grrr....

Also need any top end for a jonsered 801. piston and cylinder are both junk.

Let me know what you have and what you want/need for them.

PM or email me.
nstueve (A) gmail dot com

Last edited:
That's too bad. My local dealer is as good as gold. The parts manager is a woman who has 30 years OPE experience and knows every
brand inside and out. If you give her a part number for Stihl, Husky, Jonsered, Echo, Briggs + Stratton, or Onan, she can tell you off
the top of her head what it is and what the chances are that she has it in stock. She gives me a blanket 10% off because I used to work
with her at another dealership.

Sounds like Mr. Chainsaw in Eugene....

You mean the oiler hose or the oil pump housing?
The hose that goes into the pump is broke. The pump has some rash, and would probably last a little longer.. Got a part # for me? :) Wish this thing would leave! People always bringing us "good deals" then dont wanna put any $ into them.

The hose that goes into the pump is broke. The pump has some rash, and would probably last a little longer.. Got a part # for me? :) Wish this thing would leave! People always bringing us "good deals" then dont wanna put any $ into them.

Part # is a "kit" -- 1124-007-1010. Has enough hose for a couple of 036 lines and the brass insert for the end. Coupla bux at a dealer. Just did one and it wasn't fun. But PM me if ya wanna dump the whole saw. Could prolly use some spare parts for a couple I'm trying to revive.

Poge

Part # is a "kit" -- 1124-007-1010. Has enough hose for a couple of 036 lines and the brass insert for the end. Coupla bux at a dealer. Just did one and it wasn't fun. But PM me if ya wanna dump the whole saw. Could prolly use some spare parts for a couple I'm trying to revive.

Poge

That could be the understatement of the year. :hmm3grin2orange:

I'll look. I think I have the oil pump housing. The way you're describing it, it sounds like the metal nipple on your pump housing is broken off?

The oil hose itself is such an easy fix, it's ridiculous.

Gotta love the recommended "tricks" of drilling a hole through a pair o' flat nose pliers and rounding off the end of a little screwdriver to make the job easier.
:laugh:

Actually the easiest method of all is not to use that kit. Homelite makes a same-sized oiler hose for their big, pro-model saws that's easier to
work with and lasts longer. You keep the brass bushing out of your old Stihl hose and use that in the Homelite hose.

The oil hose itself is such an easy fix, it's ridiculous.

Oh, really? :laugh:

Actually the easiest method of all is not to use that kit. Homelite makes a same-sized oiler hose for their big, pro-model saws that's easier to work with and lasts longer. You keep the brass bushing out of your old Stihl hose and use that in the Homelite hose.

The hose in the kit is so rigid it IS ridiculous. Biggest problem I had was removing the damaged hose without damaging the passage in the case. No way was the brass bushing going to be saved during the hose removal process. A little heat on the new hose helped somewhat in getting the rascal over the pump nipple, but a little more heat to sneak it up around the corner into the passage ended up kinking it in my first attempt. I mean this hose material was freekin' hard and did not want to bend or cooperate in any way, shape, or form!!!

So what's so easy about it again?:hmm3grin2orange:

:cheers:

Back