Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
371xp coil

anyone have a coil for husqvarna that fits a 371xp? I know it can come off of a 455, 335, 338, 345, 346, 350, 351, 353, 357, 359, 362, 365, 371, 372, 385, 390, 570, and 575. If so let me know. I'll buy or trade. Thanks.

Sp125c

I'm gettin close to having my second SP125C done. I made dual spikes for it but the clutch cover has the chainbrake boss and the outer one won't fit with the boss in the way. Anyone got an older one without the chainbrake boss they'd like to trade for this one? It's already painted and ready to install.

NOS Oregon Spur

I have two NOS spur sprockets that I aquired. I have no idea what they fit, but figured they may be useful to someone.

Oregon 46058 7/16
Torrington roller bearing B-1110
Bearing I.D. 0.693
Drum O.D. 3.235 I.D. 3.102

attachment.php

I'm gettin close to having my second SP125C done. I made dual spikes for it but the clutch cover has the chainbrake boss and the outer one won't fit with the boss in the way. Anyone got an older one without the chainbrake boss they'd like to trade for this one? It's already painted and ready to install.

I've seen many a 125 sprocket cover with the chain brake boss ground off...

After cutting some today I noticed my 041 Farm Boss had several breaks in the muffler pipe coming off the saw. I am planning to go through the saw totally this winter and may need more parts later but I am in need of a muffler and the recoil/gas tank assembly for starters. Probably be for $$ since I don't have allot for trade.

need some 036 PRO parts

Does any one have a spare

carryer (3 legged thingie holding the clutch shoes together)
1125 162 3202

segment ( a plastic shroud/baffle under the starter housing)
1125 160 2005

paypal or trade for?

TIA

I have a 20"(.325" pitch, .063" gauge) ArborMAX bar and 20" WoodsmanPRO 23RC (.325" pitch, .063" gauge) chain. Both are from Bailey's.

I'd like to trade for a 18" bar and chain (.325" pitch, .063" gauge). PM me if interested.

Pics of the bar and chain I have to trade:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Edit: Forgot to add that this bar and chain is for Stihl saws. It is 81DL (drive link) count. Here is the bar and chain from Bailey's.

Kevin

Last edited:
Does any one have a spare

carryer (3 legged thingie holding the clutch shoes together)
1125 162 3202

segment ( a plastic shroud/baffle under the starter housing)
1125 160 2005

paypal or trade for?

TIA

I have a whole used clutch you can have off an early 034...free but pay shipping...I have the air filter cover too. I also have a new in package 036 Pro muffler that I don't think I'll be using.

husky 394xp

I have a 394xp that i am tired of messing with. It has a lot of comp and a good used coil from thechainsawguy but i can not get it to run. It is not the cleanist saw around. It started when i bought it but has not run since but that is what i get for not getting a stihl. willing to trade for about anything of value let me know what you got. I wil get pics latter this eveing
thanks

I have a whole used clutch you can have off an early 034...free but pay shipping...I have the air filter cover too. I also have a new in package 036 Pro muffler that I don't think I'll be using.

Thank you , that's very generous...I'll take you up on the clutch and leave the filter cover and muffler for some needy member or for yor future use.Mine are in good shape.

You don't show your saws in your signature, so I can't offer.something in exchange.

I'll pm you.

Thanks
Kam

Looking for an 038 tank/rear handle or someone looking for an 038av project saw that has a jacked up tank/rear handle. I'm willing to fix it or get rid of it, it's not doing me any good hanging out broken.

Looking for an 038 tank/rear handle or someone looking for an 038av project saw that has a jacked up tank/rear handle. I'm willing to fix it or get rid of it, it's not doing me any good hanging out broken.

Im looking for an 038. Thats about the last in the saws I want to collect. Had an 038 mag come in the shop today for service, i was hoping he fried it, but it just need the minimal. Anyway, check your pm's.

I am looking for a complete chassis for a Husky 340. I loaned mine to a friend and he decided to carry it around on his tractor while bushogging and welllll he did'nt notice it falling off and whack whack I now have a remodeled cracksavarna fortunatly the recoil assy. made it along with the motor but everything else is destroyed.
Thanks
Ken:givebeer:

I have a 394xp that i am tired of messing with. It has a lot of comp and a good used coil from thechainsawguy but i can not get it to run. It is not the cleanist saw around. It started when i bought it but has not run since but that is what i get for not getting a stihl. willing to trade for about anything of value let me know what you got. I wil get pics latter this eveing
thanks

What are you looking for? Or how much do you want for it?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back