Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Partners

P 500 with ported cyl. Intake and exaust ports matched. Saw runs great and twists up very fast. Muffler is cracked and a little loose. No chainbrake. THIS IS PICT OF GOOD SAW. other pict. to come next. Parts saw ran but robbed parts for other saw and now for parts. Lots of other p 500 parts also and another bar and ok chain. F 55 has great comp.but was missin coil when it came to me.
Trades or $

Last edited:
Partners

P 500 with ported cyl. Intake and exaust ports matched. Saw runs great and twists up very fast. Muffler is cracked and a little loose. No chainbrake. THIS IS PICT OF GOOD SAW. other pict. to come next. Parts saw ran but robbed parts for other saw and now for parts. Lots of other p 500 parts also and another bar and ok chain. F 55 has great comp.but was missin coil when it came to me.
Trades or $

We sold many, many 036s with the plastic starter housing....

Good to know. How about the front venting muffler?

Im very curious, I mess with a lot of these 034/036's and the more I can learn, the better!! I build a lot from boxes of mismatched parts, so knowing this benefits me a lot.

Partners

P 500 with ported cyl. Intake and exaust ports matched. Saw runs great and twists up very fast. Muffler is cracked and a little loose. No chainbrake. THIS IS PICT OF GOOD SAW. other pict. to come next. Parts saw ran but robbed parts for other saw and now for parts. Lots of other p 500 parts also and another bar and ok chain. F 55 has great comp.but was missin coil when it came to me. TOP COVER WAS FADED AND UNBROKE UNTIL IT FELL OFF THE TRAILOR AND I STEPED ON IT. DUMB:censored:
Trades or $

Good to know. How about the front venting muffler?

Im very curious, I mess with a lot of these 034/036's and the more I can learn, the better!! I build a lot from boxes of mismatched parts, so knowing this benefits me a lot.

No vented mufflers on the 036s, that was strictly an early 034/034 AV item. Which of course, you need the spacer for if you're going to put the 036 muffler on one of those early 034s. If you're going to put the vented muffler on a Super 034/036, it'll stick out too far and you'll have to put washers behind on the lower mounts where it mounts to the case.

Few Stihls that is up for trade.

I have 2 036's. One older and one little newer. Both saws run well. I've not got around checking compression. the plastic are faded. One needs a longer pull cord.

Also have a complete and running MS440. The compression was 165psi. Small crack on the tank where the handle connects but not broken. Every now and then the saw stalls at idle. It might be due for seal(s) The crank feels tight. Not real looker but a runner.

Want to trade for a 660 or 066 and also looking for a mill set up still. Or throw me a offer or trade. Thanks

pictures

hey these aren't as pretty as the last two i bought!!!

on the 066 i have two lets talk

i got a stihl 044 for sale , hate to let a good one go but it needs to go , running out of room in shop , will post pics later and price is good for this saw
comes with 20 inch bar and chain . p.m. me for price , or can i post price in open forum . dont wanna break any rules .

I have two NOS spur sprockets that I aquired. I have no idea what they fit, but figured they may be useful to someone.

Oregon 46058 7/16
Torrington roller bearing B-1110
Bearing I.D. 0.693
Drum O.D. 3.235 I.D. 3.102

attachment.php

Joyce gave me a heads up that these spurs fit a Homelite 900D or 9-23. Just thought I'd add that. That's according to an early 1960's Oregon cateloge.
Drew

picture.php

picture.php

Im convinced someone here needs this. Immaculate condition. All the original starting procedures is printed on the top and unblemished. Original 16" bar and chain. Original case and manual. Just a neat little saw.

I also have a 32" oregon powermatch 3003 mount in 3/8 .063 that needs to go. It has a new tip, and a rearly new 75 LPX full comp. The only reason im gettin rid of it is nobody keeps .063 in stock local.

picture.php

Things I want/need

Full wrap for MS 460/440
PNW clutch cover for MS 460/440
28" or 32" 3/8 .050 bar
I like cash too...
PM if interested

trade a mint 385xp

Have a mint condition 385xp, willing to trade for a mint 372xpw,univent or 372xp. pm me if interested

Wiggs, too bad thats not a husky mount. LOL. Dealer told me to get a .63 gauge bar and hed sell me the chain.

This is my favorite thread. :cheers:

Need a 24 inch bar small mount 3/8 , I have a 24 inch new oregon bar and 3-4 chains I would trade, the bar is large mount and 058, I like the 058 because of the thicker drivers, seem to stretch less. I bought this setup for a saw and now need the small mount for another saw.

Latest posts

Back