Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
044 parts

looking for extra parts let me know what you have i have some parts not much but i do have some cash

im runnin low on some stuff for the 044s but some stuff i do still have ,

I DONT have tanks p and cs or carbs or clutch covers, this i know ..

the rest is sketchy .. i have all the plastics a man could want 044s

Bowtie thanks for the 032s , those are a couple clean saws you sent me , and i will be finishing the parts saw .

I could use a 032 muffler if someone has one , dunno what else the parts saw needs

Last edited:
I put it in the x-mas thread, but it probably should have been here. I need a good XL/SXL 925 carb, and an 044 carb. Quite a bit to trade. What do you need?

b200 dont give up on me yet , i will get your stuff for you just might take a lil bit .... lol

I'm in no hurry. No need to go out of your way for me. I'm sure there are lots of those carbs floating around. Either way, I appreciate the effort!

Hey Fred- yeah like Brad said, they're the same. This is a big bore builder saw for a friend so I'd like to find him a pretty clean set. :)

Found a set of case halves locally. Thank you to those who responded!

Good to hear!! Guess I'll be building this one after all. Geeze, that'll make 4 95cc saws.

I'd like to hear how that big bore goes.

Last edited:
I could use a spike or a pair for an 046. Small or large makes no difference to me.

I also need the air filter cover attachment hardware for an 038 air filer cover.

looking for 116si starter assembly. maybe more, don't have saw in hand yet.

thanks.

(yeah, i searched-got 6 no-hits.)

ps, could use info on what parts interchange with this saw. also need a bar-16-20" preferred, any considered. tnx.

Last edited:
Is it the same as the 028 hardware? The one silver screw that goes through the filter?

Im not sure if it is the same. Its a silver quarter turn twist lick spring loaded setup. Reminds me of the Dzus bolts on the mini sprints, midgets and sprint cars I used to run, just on a smaller scale.

i got a ps2 i would trade for some rope and some games to i got some dvds as well but really thats all i can think of at this moment

Dolmar 5100 for trade!!!

I posted this on the trading post but Ill try here to! Dolmar 5100 with 18 bar 3/8. Exc condition saw is close to new and flat screems. All stock except muff mod. I just dont use the saw much and would like to trade for something interesting. Stihl,husky, dolmar saws of any size small or big, just has to be a good strong running saw. Pm me if you want to talk.

Im not sure if it is the same. Its a silver quarter turn twist lick spring loaded setup. Reminds me of the Dzus bolts on the mini sprints, midgets and sprint cars I used to run, just on a smaller scale.

You need the knob and post with the retaining circlip and spring. Th older 038's used the big silver slotted screw. The cover and filter you have is set up for the later Super, and Magnum style latch.

Back