Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy Ed......did you ever remember what I was suppose to be sending you?

There was something. :(

I think it may have been 1/4 " chain??
I may not need it now.... if my Unc's 020avp doesn't make it through the bearing/seal surgery scheduled later this week. It may become an organ donor.

I forgot about the truckload of Mac brake flags you need.... I'll see how many I have. :msp_wink:

Sorry if I left a few of you hanging on parts the last few days. I picked up a new toy and got side-tracked... now back to saws. :cheers:

IMG_7027.jpg

Don't make me reference the post on the fight thread where you saw your package was noted as 'delivered' and then 'out for delivery' two days later ... :poke: :laugh:

i know, i know, and today is judgment day. they sent out a replacement package for free....and its supposed to be delivered today...fingers crossed!

I think it may have been 1/4 " chain??
I may not need it now.... if my Unc's 020avp doesn't make it through the bearing/seal surgery scheduled later this week. It may become an organ donor.

I forgot about the truckload of Mac brake flags you need.... I'll see how many I have. :msp_wink:

That's it!!!! 1/4" chain. I'll send it today.

Does anyone have any RC trucks that they would trade saw parts for? I promised my son I would get him one. PM if you do.

There was a guy here looking to trade an R/C truck for a Mac Sp-80/81, 805, or 850. We chatted about possibly trading for a 125 but fire season has me a long ways out from that.
If you have any of those saws he'd probably be interested.

The USPS lost a 394xp I mailed......

I'm on the hunt for one to replace it with. I would trade my MS460 that won last years build off for one even if it needs a little work.

Back