Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some Homelite recoils, XL12, Super XL style and a Super E-Z recoil.

A Husquvana 35 recoil and rear handle.

Stihl recoils I think that are from a 350 style cutoff saw.

Poulan XX recoil pulley, plate and recoil spring along with some oil pump gaskets, cyl gaskets and carb adapter gaskets.

Poulan S25 1/4 pitch sprocket and brg.

Poulan S25 nos air fliter cover, clutch cover and recoil springs.

A running Jonsereds 361 in pretty good shape, needs a chain brake handle.

A Jonsereds M36 with good compression and spark, but needs TLC

A Echo CS-351EVL for parts with spark and 90lbs. Missing clutch cover

A good running Homelite 150 16" saw.

A good running Mac 10-10

A carrying case for a Mini Mac and one for a small Echo.

Let me know if your interested in anything.

Stihl 011av Throttle Trigger

Anyone have a throttle trigger for a Stihl 011av with the top handle? I fired it up last night to do some cutting and the trigger fell into my hand. If anyone needs pics, I can post them.

I'm looking for an ignition coil for a sachs 116/113 part number 114 143 500 along with the spark plug cable. don't have much to trade for except for cash.

Also still looking for pioneer 600 600a 610 gas cap

I'm looking for an ignition coil for a sachs 116/113 part number 114 143 500 along with the spark plug cable. don't have much to trade for except for cash.

Also still looking for pioneer 600 600a 610 gas cap

Check with cuttingscott for a dolmar coil. he is a member here.
Also check ebay item number 360097374035 for a gas cap.
not sure if it's the right one for a 610.

Lee

Here's a picture of the cap i need. Email sent to cuttingscott. Thanks Lee

Cody
8.4C2A

Last edited:
Im still looking for a brake handle and the screw and bushing for it that pass through the starter cover. This is for a 371/372.

112 igntion coil

Looking at the 116 and 112 ipl they seem to have the same ignition coil although the part number is different. Could the part number have changed but the part itself stay the same? Could you post or send a picture if it's not too much trouble? Your generosity is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Cody

Looking at the 116 and 112 ipl they seem to have the same ignition coil although the part number is different. Could the part number have changed but the part itself stay the same? Could you post or send a picture if it's not too much trouble? Your generosity is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Cody

The 112 should have a point type ignition.
The 113 and 116 should be electronic with no points.
So i wouldn't think they would be interchangable.

Lee

I'm not exactly sure what it means but Mike acres site says "Magneto type: electronic" for both the 116 and 112

I'm not exactly sure what it means but Mike acres site says "Magneto type: electronic" for both the 116 and 112

You can't always go by Acres site. There is a lot of good
info there but some mistakes as well.
The 112 should have a points ignition like the 117 and the 114 and 119 would be electronic. the newer 113 and 116 i believe are electronic as well. Dolmar used several different
types of ignitions. If you have the external coil that looks like the 112 then you can try it and see what happens.

Lee

112 coil

Mine is a points ignition. You may gladly have it. When I was rebuilding a 112, I found an aftermarket electronic ignition on Ebay for pretty cheap. I still opted for the original points. If you want me to send a picture or part number, let me know.

041 farmboss- need handle, wanted climbing spikes

Farm boss runs pretty good, has a 20 inch bar and a new chisel chain, the only problem is the handle cracked off the top of the crank case. other than that it's pretty solid. I can send pics if anyone is interested. looking for a pair of climbing spikes in good usable shape. light weight aluminum would be great somebody has some. can add money or beer to compensate for differing values of items. I would say my saw would sell for at least $150.

Last edited:
I have a chainbrake handle I believe is off an 064. I don't have the part # handy but can look at it again tonight.

lol that is the only part i do have, thanks tho! whoever had this thing before me stripped ALL the brake parts off the saw completely but left the handle there, flopping around:confused::monkey:

Back