Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have:

61 parts
55 parts
394/395 parts
288 parts
359/357 parts
365/372 parts

pm for details:greenchainsaw:

looking for 029 coil, clutch assy, piston, seals and a 357 piston.

I need a air filter cover for a 064. and a top cover too if the price is right.

hey guys, i still have a bunch of 044/046 parts, a scored up husky 51 a pair of j-red 625s and other random parts.

would love to trade for a good 044 or 046 bottom end. 066 recoil, brake handle.

hey guys, i still have a bunch of 044/046 parts, a scored up husky 51 a pair of j-red 625s and other random parts.

would love to trade for a good 044 or 046 bottom end. 066 recoil, brake handle.

If you have an 044 rear handle/tank with no breaks, cracks, or leaks I have the same off a 440 in great shape I'd like to trade.

I know where there is a 660 with a cracked clutch side case.

Anyone got a small chainsaw mill (25"-30" logs) I can use with my makita? willing to trade or buy.

I got a right hand start mac 10-10 if anyone is interested. Doesn't start but has excellent compression and looks fairly decent.

Vintage NOS Stihl Duromatic 28" Bar

For all you Vintage Stihl restorers out there, I scored a new old stock 28" Stihl Duromatic bar today. It was made in West Germany so it is at least 19 years old and never used. .404 .063.

I know where there is a 660 with a cracked clutch side case.

Anyone got a small chainsaw mill (25"-30" logs) I can use with my makita? willing to trade or buy.

I got a right hand start mac 10-10 if anyone is interested. Doesn't start but has excellent compression and looks fairly decent.

Fred- I think I have a lead on a new 30" Alaskan mill that's local to me if you're interested in doing some trading.

I'm looking to get rid of some of the projects etc. sitting around.

Here is what I have. PM for details etc.

Stihl 025-Very clean. Needs rewind spring and oil seals.
009(Orange)-Needs rewind spring.
011(Orange)-Parts saw.

I also have my 920 listed in the Trading Post. Saw is complete and runs. Appears it may need some carb work. 150lbs compression.

I have a Speed Sharp Star grinder that has only sharpened 4-5 chains that I bought new from Bailey's a month or 2 ago. Has all the wheels and owners manual. Looking to sell or trade. PM me if you are interested.

I want a basket case 084/088 lol, i guess i should take a number?

I got a Stihl recoil, for a 056 I do believe. One for a TS350 I think.

Got some Homelite recoils also, the Super XL style, one says gear drive on it, but I forget the model, one is for a Super EZ also.

A Homelite 330 16" a Homelite XL12 16" and a Jonsered 361 that could use new homes also. All run good.

Looking for Poulan/Echo bars over 20" and a Poiulan 361 air filter. Also looking for a Poulan mount bow bar and a repairable Poulan 306SA

Last edited:
Guys I have this roller nose bar that has been cut down for a 3003 mount. I did the machine work and its top notch. 20" .063 72DL.

picture.php

I also have this Oregon Laser tip 20" .050 gauge in 3003 mount. The bar has been polished and the rails ground. It comes with a touched up, but barely used 72LGX.

picture.php

Also have a couple of NOS Windsor speed tip 14" 3003 mount. 3/8 x .063 I think these are windsor/sandvik? They have the fish on them.

picture.php

I need=
18" .325 x .063 74DL bar with a replaceable sprocket nose
Loops for above bar
A MS 460 PNW cover
A MS 460 3/4 Wrap
And Whatever ???
I will also sell outright. PM me for price.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back