Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
howdy swapmeet folks!

i promised a couple people i would see if i had the parts they wanted to trade this week when i got home to VA from PA. i am stuck in PA and will likely be for at least a couple more days due to the crazy snow we are getting/have gotten.

sorry for the inconvenience guys... i haven't forgotten anyone.

i know this ain't chainsaw related or anything but i need parts for my 8 horse power chipper shredder made by troy built. it's the biggest one they have ever made. and i like to find one just like mine and buy or trade for it. this one could take up to 6 inch logs i think and take leaves and twigs in the top here's an ad on e-bay of what it looks like

http://cgi.ebay.com/TROY-BILT-SUPER...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2305394582

Last edited:
still have for sale
1946 PM universal (runs)
Disston da101
DB
mac 250
C-51
Project MAC940
MC-91 parts
need to fund a large scale RC helicopter build!

IN NEED OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stihl 066
Muffler cover
Trigger, and inter-lock mech. (the trigger and interlock)
impulse line
elbow for a Stihl 3/4 wrap handle
And a LED lens for the red light!

Cash, pay-pal, ect.!!!!!!!

Might have the trigger and inter lock mech. Pm if you cant find.

I HAVE:

NUMEROUS Echo CS-300 climbing saws, various states of disrepair/parts pilferage, all parts available including good P & C's
1 Zama carb from MS170, rebuildable
1 Zama Carb from MS200T rebuildable
McC 280, Complete Saw, good spark & compression; will 'pop' but not run
2 028 Good crankcase assemblies, crankshaft, seals, bearings good

I NEED:

038 brake handle
Stihl mini bars/chains, 2 sets
air filter cover for a Skil 1616 teapot saw

Jimbo

Wanted 44mm P&C ring.

Looking for a 44mm piston and ring. Cyl. looks good. Came off a Jreds 49sp. Thanks for reading/replying.

ok does any one need any 021 parts for their saw. i am looking for an old saw that don't run to piddel with to try my skills out. i got all my other saws done and this saw is in my way. and i don't won't keep it because it's not my kind of a saw. so anyone got anthing they won't top trade? i got it for sale under the tradin post for 45.00 .so if any one wants to trade or just buy it so i can buy one to piddel with it's still there

Wtb

Wanting to buy a Husq.L65orL77 to rebuild.Also looking for a similar size Jreds.These need not be in pristine cond.I'm looking for larger saws for the collection.Powerhead needs to at last turn over.Price has to be very reasonable.Thanks. Please pm.

Solo air filter and mount needed for a 603. I just spent 160$ on a new Mahl piston and new Walbro Carb, only to realize that I don't have air filter mount or filter.

Might have the trigger and inter lock mech. Pm if you cant find.

Do you have an 064 filter cover that fits over the orange flange? I have an 066 magnum air filter cover. I either need a flange that will fit the present cover or I need a cover that will; fit the 064 orange flange

ok does any one need any 021 parts for their saw. i am looking for an old saw that don't run to piddel with to try my skills out. i got all my other saws done and this saw is in my way. and i don't won't keep it because it's not my kind of a saw. so anyone got anthing they won't top trade? i got it for sale under the tradin post for 45.00 .so if any one wants to trade or just buy it so i can buy one to piddel with it's still there

Dude

You have been trying to sell your sh!tty 021 parts saw for weeks. Put the thing on ebay for best offer.

ok i'll do that i just guess some on here would like to use some of the parts to fix theirs with.but i guess wrong and it's not to sh!tty it's got a good p&c and a lot of good parts but e-bay here it comes

Last edited:
Heres what I got: A new 32" husky bar and chain. I did make about 5 cuts with it when I first got the saw so the square chain might need to be sharpened. Also a full wrap bar for a husky 372.
What I need is a husky 272 jug , slug and carb manifold. Or If you just want the bar chain and bars PM me Make a reasonable offer.
attachment.php

Back