Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could use a parts saw, or at least a clutch/bar cover. Doesn't matter how pretty, paint can be applied, but would like one without the crack mine has. Needs to have the chainbrake. Also need a throttle cable, the shorter one, or a longer handle assembly. Got some 028 parts, lots of yellow parts, a few Jonserud parts, many Poulan parts including a Allis colored s23?, and a few greenbacks.

Let me take a look. I have 2 small stihls low on my totem pole as far as a project fix. 1 was all Orange , the other orange + white may be missing a few parts. I think they may be 009 but don't remember for sure. May be some of the parts interchange between the 2 models if they don't happen to be 011's ? I am fairly sure they are both the same model and the orange 1 looked decent and complete. The other is part or mostly dissassembled and I think it has a bad top end. Email me what you have for 028's if you think your interested.
I still need an ignition system for an 041 stihl, could use an air filter cover in good condition for the old style 026, and a good muffler cover. Would also be interested in an 041 av that needs a piston and cylinder as I have a new Tecomac top end assymbly.

Also, I picked up a couple of poulans the other day. Ill add some pic's tomorrow. I picked up a mint 2300, one of the later models with the blue stickers like the 3400-4000 models, but the piston is scored. Probably straight gassed early in life. Hardly any paint wear at all and nice and shiney.
Also picked up a a 2.3 CVA, one with the full antivibe handle and tall filter cover. It seems to have good compression, but thats all I know.

I figured some poulan heads would be interested.

Also, I picked up a couple of poulans the other day. Ill add some pic's tomorrow. I picked up a mint 2300, one of the later models with the blue stickers like the 3400-4000 models, but the piston is scored. Probably straight gassed early in life. Hardly any paint wear at all and nice and shiney.
Also picked up a a 2.3 CVA, one with the full antivibe handle and tall filter cover. It seems to have good compression, but thats all I know.

I figured some poulan heads would be interested.

I've been lookin for a 3400-4000 pullon. Whatcha want for it?

I've been lookin for a 3400-4000 pullon. Whatcha want for it?

Randy,

i don't think he has a 3400-4k.... he just mentioned something about the stickers...

I have a 3700 in craftsman colors if your interested...:cheers:

unless wigs does have a 3-4k he wants to in fact part with...

Nope, just the little brother 2.3, that is stickered up like the 3400-4000 models. Sorry to disapoint...

Poulan Pro 290

I need the top covers and a muffler assembly for a Poulan Pro 290. The junker I got with it also has no covers and someone tack welded the bolts to the muffler cover (which is also beat up). Anyone help?

I need the top covers and a muffler assembly for a Poulan Pro 290. The junker I got with it also has no covers and someone tack welded the bolts to the muffler cover (which is also beat up). Anyone help?

I may be able to help you out. I've got a yeller Pullon Pro and some other pullon stuff, good mufflers and top covers not a problem. When I get home later I'll see what I can do.

Back