Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be able to help you out. I've got a yeller Pullon Pro and some other pullon stuff, good mufflers and top covers not a problem. When I get home later I'll see what I can do.
Thanks! This is a saw I ressurected from the landfill pile that Scooterbum picked up.

Got a few needs.

A muffler for 026

A Rod bearing for a 064

I know a this is a long shot, but I would like a full wrap for 046/460

Dont have much to trade, do have greens.

There used to be a member here who lives in the town I live in who has a garage full of saws and parts. But he refuses to answer a phone. If he picks a phone up I would have a bunch to trade.

Got a few needs.

A muffler for 026

A Rod bearing for a 064

I know a this is a long shot, but I would like a full wrap for 046/460

Dont have much to trade, do have greens.

There used to be a member here who lives in the town I live in who has a garage full of saws and parts. But he refuses to answer a phone. If he picks a phone up I would have a bunch to trade.

PM me his number, I'll call him for you :clap: I could use some ''parts''. Sorry I can't help ya.

Yes, you have some laying around, but those are yours, and I know you like them as much as I do :)
Figured that was a long shot.
Hope maybe a little acid treatment might make it prettier. :cry:

Well how bout a big outside dog-OEM and a full wrap for the 394 :D

Ya, I wish I had more parts to share. I don't have any extra handle's. or dogs, just enough to do the saws that I have. Maybe PM JJ He had a bunch of extra 394 395 stuff, but he might of used it all up not sure.

Im looking for a throttle cable and all the little parts under the chainbrake cover and band for a jonsered 2051.

Also looking for a piston for a stihl 019T

Need clutch and housing for a mall model 6

Need a few things for a mercury (G36) (same as kb6 i think)

I have lots of stihl 075/051/076 parts, solo 651 parts saw, wheelhorse parts,poulan 205a's, skil 1616

Stihl 048 Air Filter

I am in need of a Stihl 048 Air Filter.

Any help you be appreciated.
What do you want in trade?

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back