Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On the husky handle either one full or half , the one i have on this last saw i bought looks like it was rolled under a truck.

:blush:

Thanks guys.

thats a shame.
i have an unmolested, complete, running 038s and a box of most of the parts, including magnum case, needed to build another magnum.

if only someone wanted a two-for trade..........................................;)

oh yeah, and that brand new 038 tank/handle i no longer need.

Sounds like an effort to ferret some animal out of hiding..... Iwil

AAARRRRGHHHHH!!!!! Work is calling AGAIN. Back soon, I hope.

did they back out (like they all do?? ;) ) are you sure the threads in the cyl are still good?

I had one back out, and had to re-tap for larger bolts. which I then cross drilled and lock-wired...

ain't goin' no where now!!! :hmm3grin2orange::chainsawguy:

J
no putting together a parts saw i pulled the bolts out of my good saw and checked the threads they are still good

MAC T or any other Metal "Skid lids"

Lookin' for a full brim. Doesn't have to be pretty.

:blush:

Thanks guys.

Sounds like an effort to ferret some animal out of hiding..... Iwil

AAARRRRGHHHHH!!!!! Work is calling AGAIN. Back soon, I hope.

tim and others,

i have the running, original 038 super and most of the parts to build an additional magnum and a new 038 tank.

what i really want is an 038 magnum with tri-port muffler that is in better than average shape. a pristine p/c and great compression is a must. i intend to try modding the snot out of it and i want a good, needs-nothing base to start with.

i am willing to trade some or all of the above and more to get what i want (or close to it).

tim and others,

i have the running, original 038 super and most of the parts to build an additional magnum and a new 038 tank.

what i really want is an 038 magnum with tri-port muffler that is in better than average shape. a pristine p/c and great compression is a must. i intend to try modding the snot out of it and i want a good, needs-nothing base to start with.

i am willing to trade some or all of the above and more to get what i want (or close to it).

If you could get one with just a nice cylinder, then I already have a "special" piston to use in your build, that will bump compression considerably (200 psi range.)

On the husky handle either one full or half , the one i have on this last saw i bought looks like it was rolled under a truck.

I have both, so what ever your heart desires...LOL!!

I need a pretty 181/281 fuel tank. I have one, but it's too ugly to put on my 281XP...

If you could get one with just a nice cylinder, then I already have a "special" piston to use in your build, that will bump compression considerably (200 psi range.)

food for thought....
i have my homebuilt 'spare parts' 038m that has a nice old oem cylinder on it.

maybe i am going about this all wrong. i'm trying to build a whole new saw but maybe i should just build up the one i have?

it'd certainly be cheaper and faster than building from scratch....

Looking for a spark arrester cover for a echo 370. The one on the 370 I got today has been opened up a bit much IMO.

Back