Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
576xp full wrap handle and pro safety dogs both new. trade or sell for something. fits others

Fishing003.jpg

Fishing002.jpg

I need to get rid of my old saws, I'm building a rock crawler and it's worse than cad. I'm basically selling all of my non work saws I have in my sig, pretty much everything but the saws with orange plastics. A lot of the stiff runs, or will run with minor work, the 2man man is frozen, and I have some MC-91 parts, the disston and pm universal both fire with some fuel, and the pm actually runs but last time I was playing with it the fuel line started leaking, but it runs and the chain moves! Pm me for specifics if your interested.

Ps. Jacob, I know what you want and there is a car heading from my place to Seattle on Friday/Sat. Lemmie know buddy.

Poulan Sandcast Saw parts wanted

I am looking for parts for the following models:
Poulan 63: flywheel shroud, starter, carburetor
Poulan Super 33: air filter, air filter housing
Poulan 86: handlebar, oil pump, external oil line
Poulan 71A: cylinder cover

I have green or possible trade: a few modern Poulan saws & parts, a few Poulan sandcast saws (incomplete & complete) & a few parts, and some Pioneer parts

Also looking for handlebar for a Poulan 45 sandcast

Last edited:
Anyone interested in the 660 I sold a month or so ago? Guy that bought it decided its too big for firewood.

I'm still looking for a older style clutch cover for a Mac 10-10. The older version without the chain brake. I have the newer style with brake that is vented over the muffler to trade. Also have a little cash if the trade is not wanted.

Let me check in the morning and I'll get back to you. I have both versions and may change one over to help you out if you like.

Got a stihl 066 rear handle and tank left. Doesn't leak has a piece broke off the handguard. Got a recoil cover also. Top cover with one broken hole by where the plug wire runs up. Can take pictures of it if needed.

20" stihl es bar 660 mount 3/8s .050"

Got a stihl 066 rear handle and tank left. Doesn't leak has a piece broke off the handguard. Got a recoil cover also. Top cover with one broken hole by where the plug wire runs up. Can take pictures of it if needed.

20" stihl es bar 660 mount 3/8s .050"

Thanks much!!! Got my bar and chains yesterday.,
Bob

Stihl

While the site is working I am going to list some wants.
I need the top cover for a Stihl weed whacker. I was told it is a 180 or 280 model. It is old, but runs good. I have a blade on it and without the top cover to distribute the air from the flywheel it will run hot.
I also need the trigger for an 031 Stihl electronic set-up. I am converting from points to electronics and thought I could use a Stihl atom.
I have fire until I wire in the atom. This is the first 031 electronic saw for me. Any help would be appreciated. I have parts or greenbacks. Tom

Last edited:
While the site is working I am going to list some wants.
I need the top cover for a Stihl weed whacker. I was told it is a 180 or 280 model. It is old, but runs good. I have a blade on it and without the top cover to distribute the air from the flywheel it will run hot.
I also need the trigger for an 031 Stihl electronic set-up. I am converting from points to electronics and thought I could use a Stihl atom.
I have fire until I wire in the atom. This is the first 031 electronic saw for me. Any help would be appreciated. I have parts or greenbacks. Tom

When you put the the atom on>make sure its on the outside where it can get as much air as possible!I tryed to mount it on the inside just to look better.Did not work!IT GETS TO HOT VERY FAST.

When you put the the atom on>make sure its on the outside where it can get as much air as possible!I tryed to mount it on the inside just to look better.Did not work!IT GETS TO HOT VERY FAST.

I had it mounted on the outside, but it would not fire. Tom

tornadoes

Anyone interested in the 660 I sold a month or so ago? Guy that bought it decided its too big for firewood.

--mebbe too small for firewood, but judging by some of the trunks of trees still laying around folks yards around here from the last tornadoes, it might be big enough with a three foot bar and some fancy cutting techniques.. I've been watching the progress, all the small and medium stuff is cut up, there's still a lot of whoppers here and there.

What's he want for it, or are you back selling it? Not that I have the cash, just wondering what something like that might be going for. I've been thinking hard that I need to add some big saw to the stable here, 660 would be smallest cutoff point to look at. Largest I have now is only 60 CCs with a 20. Need something like a 90 or above with a hugemongous bar and some decent loops...

Goofy idea, charge homeowners by the cut on these huge trees. One price for cut and leave it there (a 16 inch round), say five bucks, another to haul it off as well, say ten bucks. Something like that. I have no idea what an established tree service would charge for a job like that though.

I *do* like the idea of getting paid to haul off big rounds though, some way to help pay for saws and trucks and fuel, plus add to the firewood stash.

Latest posts

Back