Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if those shorty bars they sell at Walmart, Lowes etc. for the electric jobs would fit? I really would like to find one 12" or even 10" long for my tophandle Craftsman/Poulan.

I have one that's like new (12" I think...) with chain...

shoot me a PM..

I gotta send stuff out for a couple members, SO... while i'm up there :dizzy:

Looking for a good used cylinder for a 441. Second one this saw has had on it with the same problem. Spark plug threads pulled out. Thing is jinxed. Let me know what ya might need in the way of green and such.

Looking for a good used cylinder for a 441. Second one this saw has had on it with the same problem. Spark plug threads pulled out. Thing is jinxed. Let me know what ya might need in the way of green and such.

If it only needs the plug hole threads repaired, I would suggest this kit. My 362 has one and lots of other members have used this and similar kits without problem. I think NAPA makes one also. I remember someone last night mentioning it.

OEM/M14 -1.25 Fix-A-Thred spark plug saver kit includes 3 pcs. insert, installer tool and tap (25647) | | AutoZone.com

Good luck on the interview! You need to buy more saws!

NO NO NO... no more saws!!

:dizzy:

I gotta post up a few for sale, or something :bang:

Yeah, good luck.

Are there any other suspects in the case? ;)

suspects?

possibly.... I got the ' I'm forwarding your resume to the hiring manager, and he will be making some decisions in a few weeks...' and this is PRIOR to ANY interview, and refered to them by my good buddy...

I don't HAVE a 'few weeks' to wait!!

LOL, just when I am getting caught up finally. You don't want any more saws!!!!!!!!!! Now what do I do? LOL
Bob

well, um...ahhh... yeah, um..

I meant AFTER THOSE.....lol yeah...that. :bang: :cry:

Bob, I was thinkin about you today...drove by the horse farm...whooooo BOY. lots a rain, and 50 horses all in about 3 acres... i swear they thought they were pigs! lol I said to the wife, "Bob's MUD!" lol..she laughed. :poke:

Looking for a cheap vintage saw to restore. Would like it to be mostly all there and need some tlc. I dont care what it is, but i think an old Mac would be fun. Like to keep it around $50 including shipping. I dont really have anything to trade except 2 poulan 1800s that are apart, and some junky poulan pros.

Latest posts

Back