Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, um...ahhh... yeah, um..

I meant AFTER THOSE.....lol yeah...that. :bang: :cry:

Bob, I was thinkin about you today...drove by the horse farm...whooooo BOY. lots a rain, and 50 horses all in about 3 acres... i swear they thought they were pigs! lol I said to the wife, "Bob's MUD!" lol..she laughed. :poke:

LOL
We lucked out the last few days and missed out on some rain. I am really happy that I can go back to wearing work boots instead of knee boots for a few days again. Will finally get the last of first cutting baled up in a day or 2.
Then its to boxing up saws and sending them here and there and everywhere. I hope to beable to get a chance to tear into my 125 and see how bad it is. I did come across a new .020 over piston and rings for it But, first I got saws that need to got to 3 very patient folks that have been waiting on me. Sometimes I have the speed of molasse in january when it comes to shipping things.
Bob

Looking for a cheap vintage saw to restore. Would like it to be mostly all there and need some tlc. I dont care what it is, but i think an old Mac would be fun. Like to keep it around $50 including shipping. I dont really have anything to trade except 2 poulan 1800s that are apart, and some junky poulan pros.

What do you call junky poulan pros? A 655 or a 575 maybe? LOL I hope not. I may have a couple of older macs here that need gone. One is a 250 Maybe the other is a 300 would have to take a look in the morn.
Bob

What do you call junky poulan pros? A 655 or a 575 maybe? LOL I hope not. I may have a couple of older macs here that need gone. One is a 250 Maybe the other is a 300 would have to take a look in the morn.
Bob
The ones i have are the cheap walmart ones haha, infact they are going in the trash soon.

What cc are those macs you mention?

LOL
We lucked out the last few days and missed out on some rain. I am really happy that I can go back to wearing work boots instead of knee boots for a few days again. Will finally get the last of first cutting baled up in a day or 2.
Then its to boxing up saws and sending them here and there and everywhere. I hope to beable to get a chance to tear into my 125 and see how bad it is. I did come across a new .020 over piston and rings for it But, first I got saws that need to got to 3 very patient folks that have been waiting on me. Sometimes I have the speed of molasse in january when it comes to shipping things.
Bob

The rain here's been pretty crazy. The wife's rose bushes (well, the flowers) look HORRIBLE... :cry: an oversize piston is a good find, MAYBE you won't need it, and just a set of rings? :)

I have a box ready for you whenever... just email me and remind me all of what i'm sending! lol

Patient?? who's patient? :laugh:

January where? in Australia wouldn't be bad! lol...

J

[video=youtube;xrujxwfpLA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrujxwfpLA8[/video]

Here is a video of a 039 Im looking to trade or get some dead presidents out of, More pictures upon request.

Also still have this B&C that i cleaned up a bit. Its 1/2 chain I think Fit up to a Sears saw so It will fit up to a David Bradley, and prolly a couple other older saws.
View attachment 188789View attachment 188791

P.S Thanks Jay For making 15 posts So mine will be number one (or two) on the next page :smile:

Last edited:
The rain here's been pretty crazy. The wife's rose bushes (well, the flowers) look HORRIBLE... :cry: an oversize piston is a good find, MAYBE you won't need it, and just a set of rings? :)

I have a box ready for you whenever... just email me and remind me all of what i'm sending! lol

Patient?? who's patient? :laugh:

January where? in Australia wouldn't be bad! lol...

J

The wife has been after me to ship some engines the last few weeks. The last one I dropped off at the UPS hub today. I tell you its fun trying to box and ship a engines when they weight from 75 to 150 lbs. Sure have to get creative on the box. I bolt the engine down to a plywood base. I am glad I convienced her only to sell the rest of them local. I am afraid the lady at the UPS hub can not stand to see me pack in another 150 lbs box. But, you know what. It sure is nice to beable to put some odd engines into the hands of collectors.
I will get you a list of what goes in the boxes here in the next few days.
Bob

Just thinking about it before heading off to bed. I still have a Reed Printice air hog setting out in the shop. Any interests? Its in army green colors. Also a 481 olympic that needs to be rehomed too.
Bob

[video=youtube;xrujxwfpLA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrujxwfpLA8[/video]

Here is a video of MY NIPPLES that I'd like to get some dead presidents out of, More pictures upon request.

Also still have this B&C that i cleaned up a bit. Its 1/2 chain I think Fit up to a Sears saw so It will fit up to a David Bradley, and prolly a couple other older saws.
View attachment 188789View attachment 188791

P.S Thanks Jay For making 15 posts So mine will be number one (or two) on the next page :smile:

Oh, your welcome ;)

:laugh:

did your silly little nipples go to France also??:laugh:

[video=youtube;tYh9nFce6kc#t=40s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYh9nFce6kc&feature=player_detailpage#t=40s[/video]

suspects?

possibly.... I got the ' I'm forwarding your resume to the hiring manager, and he will be making some decisions in a few weeks...' and this is PRIOR to ANY interview, and refered to them by my good buddy...

I don't HAVE a 'few weeks' to wait!!

Oh, a job interview. Well, good luck with that to, then. :)

Jay Im gonna get you and your little doggie too! LOL
I actually thought I wrote Nipples on my post.. thanks for making me have a freak out session :laugh:

CSM20 - Why are you offloading the collection? It's not like you don't have the room, that building looks like an airplane hangar ... :msp_confused:

Latest posts

Back