Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:dunno:

Round here, they NEVER tell you ANYTHING on the 1st interview :(

But, I was told 'we'd be having another conversation...'

so, we'll see... I'm hopeful and it looks promising. Pay is decent, and office is VERY laid back (I was told to interview in JEANS! :laugh: )

now it just blows my mind that you will have more then 1 interview to be a walmart door greeter:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

now it just blows my mind that you will have more then 1 interview to be a walmart door greeter:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

This is something Jay would say
"Welcome to Walmart get your **** and get out!" LOL

Now boys..................take it easy on 'ol Jay. He's obviously nervous about this second interview. It's a "call back" for a home movie role........and involves a casting couch. He says "casual" and "in jeans". Actually, the words were "don't wear anything too.....................complicated." He made me swear to not reveal the name of the 'studio' where the filming takes place. I can show you a shot of the flag out front however...

184741d1305950392-rainbow-flag-jpg

Sorry Jay. Couldn't help myself. I'm getting some mileage out of that photo for sure!

Don't worry about Jay. Every since he "came out" the picking hasn't stopped. Heck, he's surely used to it by now. :msp_biggrin:

Jay knows we're just funnin' him. The best part is that ever since we've been ribbing him about his "pride"............................he's made darn sure to mention his wife in just about every other post. Must've been 10-15 times by now. Methinks you dous't protest too much!:jester:

Now boys..................take it easy on 'ol Jay. He's obviously nervous about this second interview. It's a "call back" for a home movie role........and involves a casting couch. He says "casual" and "in jeans". Actually, the words were "don't wear anything too.....................complicated." He made me swear to not reveal the name of the 'studio' where the filming takes place. I can show you a shot of the flag out front however...

Sorry Jay. Couldn't help myself. I'm getting some mileage out of that photo for sure!

Don't worry about Jay. Every since he "came out" the picking hasn't stopped. Heck, he's surely used to it by now. :msp_biggrin:

That baby on the way, and wife sure is a good cover up LOL.

Jay knows we're just funnin' him. The best part is that ever since we've been ribbing him about his "pride"............................he's made darn sure to mention his wife in just about every other post. Must've been 10-15 times by now. Methinks you dous't protest too much!:jester:

GEEZ, WTF.. I go work on some saws, and I come back to this? forget it.

damm YOU Aaron!!! Go back to sleeping ALL DAY! lol

ok, there, MR. CHAINSAW-triple-X, minus one... I'm not the one rubbing my nipples all over AS! :jester: :monkey:

ANYWAY, back on track...

I have a Shindaiwa 350, a Homelite 330 (or 2) and a xl101... spark and compression... anyone interested in trading for husky- J-red, or stihl parts or projects?

I have a few more saws as well that I'll have pics up tomorrow... all are in good shape.

J

ANYWAY, back on track...

I have a Shindaiwa 350, a Homelite 330 (or 2) and a xl101... spark and compression... anyone interested in trading for husky- J-red, or stihl parts or projects?

I have a few more saws as well that I'll have pics up tomorrow... all are in good shape.

J

Hey you Jewish, Mexican, Redneck! lol
Still have that 90e?

And to THINK... of the AWEFUL derogatory terms you used towards me.

your the DEBIL himself!

ya know, with your red-hot nipples and all... :eek:uttahere2:

LOL I got some mini-macs with your name on it you SPIC lol (I think thats what it was you called yourself? lol)

I need a fuel inlet tube for a husky 61 with the tillotson carb. Local dealer wants $4 for the piece and $16 shipping. So, if anybody has one, or an old junk carb with one, let me know what you need for it, an envelope and a stamp.
Husky part #501 69 69 01 and the new number is 503 80 13 01

Latest posts

Back