Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody interested in a nice 660? I would like a saw that I've not had yet. I think that leaves a 441 and 681 that I can think of right now. Here's a picture of it from last week. I do like green paper too.:)

188418d1309006434-030-jpg

Yes Randy the 394 is a good running saw. Blows 150. Needs a CB handle and a kill switch. Its wearing a 28" B/C. Jacob does want it but who dosent want a husky 394?

Anybody interested in a nice 660? I would like a saw that I've not had yet. I think that leaves a 441 and 681 that I can think of right now. Here's a picture of it from last week. I do like green paper too.:)
Thats a great runner ^ Ive got a saw you havent had, a Mini- MAC!

Hello everyone, Im needing a couple parts.
Stihl 290- 4 cylinder bolts, Brake spring, and im also needing a muffler.
thanks Jacob.

Need stuff

Hi y'all. I haven't been on here in some time -took a break.
I am in need of a good cylinder for a 372. 50 or 51 mm will do.

I have lots of stuff to trade including some fairly complete parts saws. 028, 029, 034, 036, 064, 066, 361, 660, 359/357, 372, 288, 394/395. I can get parts from all of them, shoot me a PM and we'll discuss things further.:)

Hi y'all. I haven't been on here in some time -took a break.
I am in need of a good cylinder for a 372. 50 or 51 mm will do.

I have lots of stuff to trade including some fairly complete parts saws. 028, 029, 034, 036, 064, 066, 361, 660, 359/357, 372, 288, 394/395. I can get parts from all of them, shoot me a PM and we'll discuss things further.:)

I got one. PM Sent.

I got one. PM Sent.

me too.. I PM'd 1st!! :check: NANANANANANANA LOL

hi Shaun... :jester:

I do actually have a couple small needs to get some saws finished, one out the door for some cash flow, and one to finish, just 'cause :D

-365-372

HD filter cover (About to go to the dealer, but, maybe someone could help :dunno: )
recoil
recoil guts (I have a decent cover, just no spring bolt, etc....)

61-272

Just got a NICE LOW HR 266xp , but some of the parts are missing?? :cry:
metal throttle link from trigger to carb linkage
bar adjuster
choke lever
disc that covers the oiler (plastic?) maybe a gear...
older style clutch cover can be a blank (don't need the guts or handle...) with metal handle ;)

can also use guts from a newer plastic handled 61-272 brake too :D

lots of stuff to trade.... or moldy paper..

Thanks guys!! :clap:

J

Still looking for a muffler for my Pioneer P65, if you got a bar I could use that too.

Chris

First you want one then you got one then you don't then you are going to run the C9 on it now you want one again. Wow are you hard to figure. Did you even read the Private message I sent? If you did I did not get a return. No way to run a RR. Mike

looking for a ms361 project have money to trade not looking for a nice runner looking for one needing some tlc

I have put together a JRed 2036 for an unemployed guy I know here and the coil went bad. Has anyone got a coil from a 2036-41, Husky 36, 41, 136, 141, or I think any Poulan that bolts to the cylinder will work. It will not take the coil that bolts to the plastic case but has to go on the cylinder with about 3-4" of lead on it.

I've got stuff to trade or green. Let me know......

I've got some ProMac 610/650 / TimberBear / EagerBeaver parts .... interested in bars/chains for my 350 ... NON-green chain for the 610 ... a 'hard' lead on NOS Sachs/Dolmar parts ..... thanks! PM me if interested .....

Latest posts

Back