Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know i might be trying to pee to the top of a 20 foot rope but i was wondering if anyone had a 7 tooth sprocket/drum for my little 42cc poulan,, i have a brain fart going but i think its a 2025 model or 2175,,,heck i don't remember,,, but they are all the same,,, i want to see if i can get this little sob cutting even faster,, only thing i have right now is some of that usless green paper

I don't know that they make a 7 pin spur sprocket. Might have to go with a rim and drum. Or is that what you meant?

Probably have a snowballs chance in hades to find one, but im looking for a nice used 346xp NE cylinder or P&C. Got $$ and lots of parts to trade.

029, 039, MS290, 310, or 390

I am looking for a complete parts saw, had a man give me a 039 (run over) to get into the build off and basically I need all the plastic (including a clutch also. Got some parts or cash to trade. I'm not picky about looks just no breaks.

I am looking for a complete parts saw, had a man give me a 039 (run over) to get into the build off and basically I need all the plastic (including a clutch also. Got some parts or cash to trade. I'm not picky about looks just no breaks.

Don't know if he'll ship but he is local to me. I can help with shipping if he still has it.

Stihl MS390 Parts Saw

Probably have a snowballs chance in hades to find one, but im looking for a nice used 346xp NE cylinder or P&C. Got $$ and lots of parts to trade.

I've got a NE jug with a little hole in the plating below the exhaust port. I doubt you would run it though. :msp_unsure:

I just finished lightening the heck out of a 353 jug and slug. I'm gonna blow the top off on this one. :laugh:

I've got a NE jug with a little hole in the plating below the exhaust port. I doubt you would run it though. :msp_unsure:

I just finished lightening the heck out of a 353 jug and slug. I'm gonna blow the top off on this one. :laugh:

Careful now. u might just send that piston to the moon!! :laugh:

Ive got some pics headed ur way shortly.....stay tuned...........

any one has a metal fuel can like this any where in there shop?

here a picture of one i'm liking for i been looking for it every since mine got stolen out of the back of my truck. here's the pictures of it.

stihlfuelcan2.jpg

stihlfuelcan-1.jpg

I got a few parts to trade and some green slips to trade also.Let me know please

038 top cover

Looking for an 038 top cover in OK condition. Willing to pay $$$ including shipping to me in Oz.
Not much to swap unless you want a NOS FS-108 cylinder.

Al.

MC 250 parts

Have 2 250's parting out. Good bars, chains, tanks, handles, side cover, AF cover. Parting out for a Kart engine.
PM me if you need any parts.

22R

Looking for a WT-194 Carb for an 026.

Have lots of .325 x .050 chain, NOS older Stihl saw parts, and some new Dolmar parts to trade.

bet i know what saw you are working on now:D:D:D:D

I wish i was working on saws. Last night was day 3 of a 13 day straight run. Not looking forward to it, but ya godda doos whatcha godda doos!

But yea, gathering parts to see if I can resurrect her. Still hoping to stumble on a nice crankcase, as I hate to build on the one with the buffer mount broke off.

I wish i was working on saws. Last night was day 3 of a 13 day straight run. Not looking forward to it, but ya godda doos whatcha godda doos!

But yea, gathering parts to see if I can resurrect her. Still hoping to stumble on a nice crankcase, as I hate to build on the one with the buffer mount broke off.

Jeremy, is it the movement limiter on the lower, R side? That is a common problem. Anyone who can weld Mg can fix it pretty easily. I just had one fixed recently. If you have some one who can TIG on Mg and you need a piece of rod, I can drop a piece in the box with the cylinder.

Latest posts

Back